NBC's Dr. Snyderman violates Ebola quarantine for a night out

We fire television personalities for derogatory comments about sex or race. This person might have placed people at risk of death. Certainly makes a poor example of how to handle infectous diseases. She should be let go.

I don't believe her apology for one minute. She's just pissed that she got caught.

What a flagrant "screw you" to public health. Arrogant bitch puts everyone at risk so she can dine out.

NBC Dr. Nancy Snyderman
DODGES RESPONSIBILITY
In Ebola Quarantine Violation

10/13/2014 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's shocking ... NBC News has dug an even deeper hole for itself in it's self-created Ebola scandal. Brian Williams just read Dr. Nancy Snyderman's tepid, vague mea culpa in which she never takes personal responsibility for violating the quarantine after being exposed to the Ebola virus.

As TMZ reported ... Snyderman and 2 members of her crew -- all under quarantine -- made a food run to Peasant Grill near Princeton University. Sources say New Jersey health officials investigated and concluded based on witness accounts that Snyderman was in the car while a crew member got the grub.

Williams just read Snyderman's statement on "NBC Nightly News," in which she says, "While under voluntary quarantine guidelines, which called for our team to avoid public contact for 21 days, members of our group violated those guidelines and understand that our quarantine is now mandatory until 21 days have passed. We remain healthy and our temperatures are normal."

NBC Dr. Nancy Snyderman -- DODGES Responsibility In Ebola Quarantine Violation TMZ.com

On second thought, if she's fired Obama can pick her up as Ebola Czar.

Throw her in jail.

She put hundreds of lives at risk. Such arrogance and ignorance from a so-called "health professional."

Dr. Nancy has zero credibility.

She's under mandatory quarantine by the state of New Jersey now.

Waiting for the left to run in here and claim it is all an over reaction to Ebola.

She should lose her license.

The rules and responsibilities of quarantine should apply to everyone, no matter who you are.

These RW circle-jerks are sometimes fun to watch, sometimes boring. This one is somewhere in between.

She fucked-up and should be punished for her bad decision, but you Righties are trying with all your might to put a POLITICAL spin on a PERSONAL decision.

Do you yahoos even understand the difference between those two things?

Stat, not everyone upset with her putting hundreds if not thousands of lives at risk are RWs. Many people could of (and still can if she's contagious) die because of what she did.

Stat, I apprecaite your position that Dr. Snyderman made a mistake. That is further than many on the left would go.

The president has made many mistakes on the Ebola front in my opinion. That was the point behind my Ebola Czar comment. It certainly was not a factual statement, as you point out.

Stat, not everyone upset with her putting hundreds if not thousands of lives at risk are RWs. Many people could of (and still can if she's contagious) die because of what she did.

I agree. I already said that she should be punished for having broken quarantine, of did you not read that far?

What I read was being called a Rightie/yahoo/RW circle-jerker. If that's not what you meant regarding everyone in this thread when you said "you" then I'd appreciate the clarification, please. When reading this article I wasn't even thinking of politics. Just "how dare you" on how this doctor didn't care about anyone else but herself. Just when I read you say "you ___," and it was only me, SL and a few others in this thread posting, it sort of looked like you were directing some of those comments towards me, when I'm not a Rightwinger at all.

These RW circle-jerks are sometimes fun to watch, sometimes boring. This one is somewhere in between.

She fucked-up and should be punished for her bad decision, but you Righties are trying with all your might to put a POLITICAL spin on a PERSONAL decision.

Do you yahoos even understand the difference between those two things?

Nothing political about this. She should lose her med license and be locked up for the duration of her quarantine.

Forum List

Back