NBC shows why the border wall works and why we need more

As the wall expands smugglers need to keep moving further out.
Trump has about 150 mi of new wall completed with about 200 more miles to build by December.
The wall is working, apprehensions are way down, look at the red FY2020 line:

FY20_FEB_SWB_Migration%20Graphic.jpg

Trump has about 150 mi of new wall completed with about 200 more miles to build by December.

So, Trump has it back down to where it was before he took over.

what an amazing accomplishment

So, Trump has it back down to where it was before he took over.

what an amazing accomplishment
Americas turn coat speaks lol

Trump's wall has the trajectory of illegal immigration and smuggling heading in the right direction. More wall, less BS.

Trump's wall has the trajectory of illegal immigration and smuggling heading in the right direction. More wall, less BS.

How much of Trump’s wall had been completed in May 2019 when the number started to plummet?

How much of Trump’s wall had been completed in May 2019 when the number started to plummet?
It’s not just the wall, it was reversing the community organizers strategies and policies.

I can list each for you if you want to play ignoramus some more. But for each one you need to pucker up and kiss my virtual ass.

It’s not just the wall, it was reversing the community organizers strategies and policies.

I can list each for you if you want to play ignoramus some more. But for each one you need to pucker up and kiss my virtual ass.

So...he reversed Obama’s strategies and policies in order to get the numbers back down to where they were under Obama!

that makes perfect sense!! :113:

So...he reversed Obama’s strategies and policies in order to get the numbers back down to where they were under Obama!

Of course you claim everything is just like under Obama. Those were your glory days.

But today we deport more illegals than we catch and fewer attempt to cross

Of course you claim everything is just like under Obama. Those were your glory days.

But today we deport more illegals than we catch and fewer attempt to cross

I am going by the chart provided by your fellow Trump worshiper. Are you saying the chart is fake?

Forum List

Back