NBC reporter quits to freely express herself

I can't take Tucker's whining for long enough to find out what's going on. Anyone care to précis?

edit...Oh, I checked on the web. To enter Republican politics I see. Fair enough, they deserve her, I bet.

Last edited:
I find a certain irony in a libertarian reporting on sports where the collective is all. She'll fit right in, in her new position.

The Left invites this stuff with PC and Identity Politics. Somehow the saying "two wrongs don't make a right" never sunk in.

The Left absolutely refuses to see that, and it refuses to see how the resentments it creates have played a role in the mess we're in today.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I can't take Tucker's whining for long enough to find out what's going on. Anyone care to précis?

edit...Oh, I checked on the web. To enter Republican politics I see. Fair enough, they deserve her, I bet.
Yeah, she's going to be co-chair of someone's gubernatorial campaign in Minnesota. Its NBC's loss. She was really good at that job and it's not a super easy job to do.

I hope she comes back to the telecast when the campaign is over if the campaign is not successful.

Highly likely that after her exchange with the women on the View her days were numbered anyway. She publicly dared to buck the accepted narrative.

Unfortunately we need more reporters like her not fewer of them.

She is a sports broadcaster, and she is a republican who is pro-choice and she was integration of kids blacks and whites where as whites want no blacks. No loss.

I watch the NFL every Sunday and I haven't seen her, of course all my games are on Fox.

The Left invites this stuff with PC and Identity Politics. Somehow the saying "two wrongs don't make a right" never sunk in.

The Left absolutely refuses to see that, and it refuses to see how the resentments it creates have played a role in the mess we're in today.
TT6-3.png

TT6-3.png

That's the kind of stuff the Left has been doing for decades that has been building resentments on the Right, making the Right easy pickins for their media to leverage.

And that's largely how we got Trump. These folks have had enough, and he was the spark.

And as I said, the Left absolutely refuses to acknowledge that.

Last edited:
That's the kind of stuff the Left has been doing for decades that has been building resentments on the Right, making the Right easy pickins for their media to leverage.

And that's largely how we got Trump. These folks have had enough, and he was the spark.

And as I said, the Left absolutely refuses to acknowledge that.
I want some of what you're having.

The 'left' should acknowledge it was proper for the capitol to be stormed because of 'feelings'.

Forum List

Back