NBC drops polling bomb on Biden.

Heck, we have an anti-constitution stooge running the show right now. 2024?
I don't see that, but he is making Jimmy Carter look more adept, all the time, as far as being able to deal with the complexities of governance.

Weird how all these polls that were mocked as fake news 18 months ago are now gospel and constantly quoted.

How did that happen?

:dunno:
What happened is that you contracted TDS 5 years ago and it destroyed your ability to reason.

Instead of all your posts railing against regressives, you ended up joining them and have shown nothing but complete solidarity with every single raving Stalinist lunatic in the forum ever since the infection set in.

You must be a drugged up dropout living in a shelter somewhere to think Biden is doing well.
Infrastructure Bill? Passed when Trump couldn't.

Afghanistan? Ended a 20 year war and kept his promise to the Taliban that Trump made

COVID? Vaccinations offered for all Americans free of charge.

Insurrectionists? Being arrested at record pace for 1/6

He is doing great.

Heck, Mac. Probably people like me. When the only reason you are pleased with your last vote, was to get rid of the crooked anti-Amerian SOB that had the office, though it turned out he really was trying to do away with democracy, on personal self gratifying whim, you got problems, not just with messaging but policy and effectiveness. I'm a Joe voter, but my eyes are open to the shitshow of this administration, the national and international situation, and I am not impressed or even satisfied. I am no mover and shaker, though there are some on here. Somebody needs to tell him to change advisors and get his shit together. We could end up with another anti-constitution rule of law asshole or assholes running the show in 2024 and there is nobody too impressive out there waiting in the wings.

FJB has been in government for 50 years, and you are trying to blame his advisors... :eusa_think:

FJB has been in government for 50 years, and you are trying to blame his advisors... :eusa_think:
At that level, the man in charge is quite often the figurehead for the staff, planners and advisers he chose or chooses. He will never be much more competent than the advisers and key department head staff he has chosen and in place. Think of it like battle planning. The general most often chooses between three paths put before him, though if all suck, as to get to be the general, they have a hell of a lot of knowledge, experience and judgement in their own right. Being responsible totally for the processes and effectiveness under him, if all suggested paths or plans obviously suck to anybody outside the direct chain, you see changes in staff and direction. We're not seeing it. His XO, so to speak has been useless since before day 1 and was only of use to get him there, certainly not of benefit being there and this was just the first of many decisions he made, that do not and will not serve him or us well. No matter, and tough sht to him. HE is the one responsible in the ultimate, but is often subject to listening to the wrong opinions or worse, not even knowing he did not have people capable of expressing an intelligent opinion or option.

SC has stopped his unconstitutional mandates. He's down there with lbj, o, bush neocons. Jimmeh is looking down on them.
Every single one of the ones you mentioned were more effective and left the country in better shape, in general, with the exception of Son-Of-Bush. Though very effective overall at getting done what he thought he wanted done (if he thought), he was just prone to going along with the advice of his neocon handlers. His dad was a neocon, but overall did a very good job, even trying to use taxes to pay for the war he fought and decisively one, no matter how much it pissed off the no tax crowd.

Every single one of the ones you mentioned were more effective and left the country in better shape, in general, with the exception of Son-Of-Bush. Though very effective overall at getting done what he thought he wanted done (if he thought), he was just prone to going along with the advice of his neocon handlers. His dad was a neocon, but overall did a very good job, even trying to use taxes to pay for the war he fought and decisively one, no matter how much it pissed off the no tax crowd.

No they didn't. They all brought more debt and more wars. They left the country in worse shape.

Weird how all these polls that were mocked as fake news 18 months ago are now gospel and constantly quoted.

How did that happen?

:dunno:

If you recall early in the previous Admin the president said that polls he does not agree with are fake polls, the ones he does agree with are not. His followers use the same "logic"

Generally, polls are not to be trusted IMHO, it all depends on who got polled. If you poll 100 democrats but only 80 republicans then the poll isn't going to be unbiased. Or some Lefties will claim to be independent but actually aren't. In any case, I take polls with a grain of salt. But when poll after poll gives approximately the same result, it might be time to accept what they say and as far as I can tell they're saying that more people do not approve of Biden's job performance than otherwise. 5% approval is not good.

What I think is really going on is that he's trying to support the Far-Left agenda and that ain't popular. He didn't get elected to do that, he got elected because people thought he would be a moderate president and he ain't. And a lot of people voted for him because he wasn't Trump, his numbers are just as upside down as Trump's were.

The idea that this jabbering potato WAS EVER POPULAR or actually won a legitimate election with "mail in ballots" is intellectually insulting.

You can't be much more than a Lefts Syndrome Retard if you still need to have the fact pointed out to you that Xiden couldn't draw flies to the few parking lot shit shows they held, where several dozen complete imbeciles sat in parked cars with masks on and leaned on the horns to drown out the Pro-Trump demonstrators across the road.

You can't be much more than a Lefts Syndrome Retard if you still need to have the fact pointed out to you that there is video evidence of shenanigans and fuckery afoot at several ballot collection centers and even Steven Crowder has a long video that exposed numerous vacant lots and place that don't even exist that are "registered addresses" of democrook apparatchiks.

You can't be much more than a Lefts Syndrome Retard if you still need to have the fact pointed out to you that democrooks have protested election results more than a few times in the last 20 sumptin' years, yet they continue to shriek into the wind about an "insurrection" because hundreds of thousands of people were so motivated by the obvious criminal malfeasance of the government to replace a popular POTUS with a POTATO.

Democrooks have created a Potato Republic.

The "Insurrection" of Jan 6th was just a calm protest. Just wait and see what happens when those assfucks pull another electoral stunt like 2020. You will see even more hordes of people
descend on DC, this time with rifles. I hope the feds deploy tanks in the streets like the commissars did in Moscow because most of the troops will side with their countrymen. I'm too old to participate so I won't be there. I'm also to tired too really give a fuck anymore, but it's gonna be fuckin ugly.

Fuckin ugly.gif

Then again it might look great.

heli2.gif

hillaryheicopter.jpg

Worst numbers since NBC has been tracking this.

CBS face the nation did the same thing yesterday.

Three out of three biden voters saying he's basically not what they expected.

Forum List

Back