NBC Drops Damning Info About Hunter and China That Blows up Joe's Lie

It is known that the russian collusion story was made up. Only a fool still believes it.
Of course, it was.....................By Q NUTS.
Trump was just looking for a friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow – if so, will he become my new best friend?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)June 19, 2013

Advertisement

They repeatedly called the Russian embassy to get a back channel to the Kremlin.
Then why didn't Mueller prosecute Trump for it? The whole Russian collusion lie was to get Trump no matter what. They couldn't get anything on him, with unlimited resources and money to do it. Even raided his lawyers office and found nothing.

Then why didn't Mueller prosecute Trump for it? The whole Russian collusion lie was to get Trump no matter what. They couldn't get anything on him, with unlimited resources and money to do it. Even raided his lawyers office and found nothing.
The US monitors communication in and out of Russian embassies for decades. It's SOP.

Of course, it was.....................By Q NUTS.
Trump was just looking for a friend.

Advertisement
Lol, Trump was a citizen when he stated that, was that before or after putin told Obama to kiss his ass. After Obama wanted him to wait till after the election so he could really kiss his ass. Obama should've been impeached for that.

The US monitors communication in and out of Russian embassies for decades. It's SOP.
But they didn't see anything illegal about it. Wonder why not one liberal cared when Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could really kiss his ass. Luckily putin told him to kiss kiss ass.

But they didn't see anything illegal about it. Wonder why not one liberal cared when Obama wanted Putin to wait till after the election so he could really kiss his ass. Luckily putin told him to kiss kiss ass.
You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't remember Obama asking Putin to wait till after the election? Of course you don't, because cnn wouldn't report on it. You're a hypocrite.
They did report on it. What exactly were they talking about?

Lol, Trump was a citizen when he stated that, was that before or after putin told Obama to kiss his ass. After Obama wanted him to wait till after the election so he could really kiss his ass. Obama should've been impeached for that.
WTF?
Q NUT?
2013 there, Q NUT.

Yeah, Obama should have been impeached for inviting Russians into the oval office too.

May 11 2017
Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.
The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out. The meeting, Politico reports, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.

Oh' wait....................

WTF?
Q NUT?
2013 there, Q NUT.

Yeah, Obama should have been impeached for inviting Russians into the oval office too.

May 11 2017
Photos of President Donald Trump‘s meeting with Russian diplomats in the Oval Office on Wednesday raised eyebrows as well as security concerns when the pictures were released by the Russian government rather than the White House.
The images show the president laughing and looking chummy with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. U.S. reporters and photographers were shut out. The meeting, Politico reports, occurred at the request of Russian President Vladimir Putin during a recent phone call with Trump.

Oh' wait....................
Awe, did Mueller miss that on his witch hunt on trump? Like I said you wouldn't survive an investigation done on Trump.

You don't remember Obama asking Putin to wait till after the election? Of course you don't, because cnn wouldn't report on it. You're a hypocrite.
Can't even remember your own lies, that's just like the orange liar-in chief.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev?

Forum List

Back