NBC Airbrushed Photo of Male Lia Thomas to Make Him Look Feminine

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The narrative of acceptance of mentally ill men to destroy womens sports must be maintained.
1647948912154.jpeg

The narrative of acceptance of mentally ill men to destroy womens sports must be maintained.
View attachment 619452

What I find peculiar is that Governor Wolf isn't praising Mr. Thomas as a tremendous woman like he did with the health secretary "Rachel".

Compared to CBS and ABC, NBC is the worst in terms of journalism.

Its a competition there, CBS is the network that presented the Killian letter as authentic right before the 2004 election in an attempt to rig it. Even though it was obvious that they never verified the document before putting it before their huge Sunday night 60 Minutes audience.

Pretty freaking incompetent I'd say.

OJ Simpson was darkened markedly for the cover of TIME around his trial --- to make him scarier, everyone agreed when people protested. This media clickbait thing has been going on even before clicks.
Given how his racist black jury let OJ off to stick it to the white man even though it was obvious he had murdered (two white) people---I'd say any skin darkening was to garner support from the black jurists.

Forum List

Back