Nba players expected to kneel around BLM logo on the court during national anthem

Well, when you consider the fact that the NBA is comprised primarily of coloreds, this comes as no great shock.

But fuck them anyway...

When is this virtue signaling bonanza and disrespectful behavior by spoiled jocks going to end?
Its not disrespectful.
Its a Constitutional protect right.

Kneeling during the national anthem is absolutely disrespectful and meant to be disrespectful. Why are you saying it’s a constitutional protected right? Who doesn’t know that? Youre just attempting a red herring

Kneeling during the national anthem is absolutely disrespectful and meant to be disrespectful.
Unless you reside in the head of the players you don’t get to decide why they kneel. You don’t like the fact that they do it but it doesn’t mean it has anything to do with disrespect to the flag. It would be like me saying you vote for trump because you hate people of color homosexuals and women.
Kneeling during the anthem is protected by the very first amendment.

Kneeling during the national anthem is absolutely disrespectful and meant to be disrespectful.
Unless you reside in the head of the players you don’t get to decide why they kneel. You don’t like the fact that they do it but it doesn’t mean it has anything to do with disrespect to the flag. It would be like me saying you vote for trump because you hate people of color homosexuals and women.
Kneeling during the anthem is protected by the very first amendment.

I mean it's pretty obvious that they're being intentionally disrespectful. One doesn't have to be a mind reader to understand that. We've been taught to stand out of respect for our country during the national anthem. The athletes are intentionally going against the grain. And to say this is all about raising awareness to police brutality is disingenuous, because no one needed these clowns to raise awareness to a topic that has been a big part of the national dialog since the 60's. Again, no one is saying free speech should be taken away, so why do you keep repeating yourself? The only answer is you're trying to muddle up the debate.

Wow!

What ingratitude!

Those players get big money to throw a ball into a hoop.

If it weren't for fans paying to see them, they would no doubt have problems getting a good-paying job.

You would think that they would say "Thank you, America" by showing respect to the National Anthem.

Sad!

Well, when you consider the fact that the NBA is comprised primarily of coloreds, this comes as no great shock.

But fuck them anyway...
The 1950’s called. They want their white sheets and hoods back.

What a stupid comment. It shows how ignorant you are.

Are you offended by my use of the word "colored"? Should I have used "negroes" instead?

Because the black community in this country still uses both.

So go piss up a rope...

You would think that they would say "Thank you, America" by showing respect to the National Anthem.
They might if this country treated them as equals.

With all due respect, in 2020 they ARE treated as equals.

In fact, they are given special privileges in the form of affirmative action.

Because an unusually large percentage of their young people act in such a defiant and violent manner, a lot of Americans are very wary when interacting with them. Whose fault is that?

Those players' kneeling like that will only reinforce negative feelings.

I'm racially profiled every time I drive down West King Street in St. Augustine.

That's why I'm always armed...

With all due respect, in 2020 they ARE treated as equals.
I’m not black but I know that is not true. Racial profiling continues to happen as it has my entire life.

But "racial profiling" is not so evil as it sounds.

Everyday we profile people by gender, age, ethnicity, etc.

It is only human.

When I turn on the news and hear that a liquor store clerk has been robbed AND shot to death, I immediately assume that the killer is a member of either ethnicity X or sometimes Y. And it always turns out to be the case. So, of course, the cops will be on the lookout for someone of those two groups.

I am NOT trying to change your mind. No one ever changes his/her mind except through personal experiences. I thank you for the civil manner in which you have disagreed with me. Have a nice day!

When is this virtue signaling bonanza and disrespectful behavior by spoiled jocks going to end?
Yeah, that'll make me want to pay to go see or watch on TV as a white person! That's sure to unite the country! Blacks uniting as Blacks playing their Black national anthem. :smoke:
I'm already unplugged from sports. I just watch the local football team off the air, so they have no way of tracking or knowing that. Every white person in the country if they had any balls, should just sell all their tickets, boycott all the games, stop going, stop watching pay service, stop buying merchandise and you'd have these fuckers by the BALLS. But white people as a group no longer have such mustard. They are now a bunch of beat down little pussies. Whites are the new slaves.

Forum List

Back