Nazzal: The visit of Hamas's delegation to Jordan achieved its objectives

I oppose lies and there are a lot of lies about Hamas. That may look like support but they are just the government elected by the Palestinians.
Is that an answer to why do you root for Hamas? If so it is a non-answer to why do you support them and if you are not a Palestinian what is your motivation. I know it's like conspipation but grunt a little and it will come out.

I pose the same question to you, why do you support the squatter state of Israel to the detriment of your country of birth, America?
John 8:44 NIV - You belong to your father, the devil, - Bible Gateway
As one previous poster on a Middle East Board,, a retired Naval Intelligence Officer, once said that if Americans knew just how much Israel helped America, no one would complain about any help that is given to Israel. On the other hand, so many of the anti-Semites on these message boards seem to have no problem with their Muslim friends murdering Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims. How do you feel about this, Jos, since you want us to think of you as a civilized American who believes in freedom of religion, unlike the intolerance shown in Muslim countries against others. I hope you all notice that Jos pulled up the John shtick that is a favorite of all the bigots. As someone, who has studied the Bible for years and years and whose grandfather is a pastor, once explained to the readers when one of the Jew haters like Jos kept bringing this up, Jesus was just having an argument with a handful of his acquaintances. However, the Jew haters like Jos want you to think that Jesus was saying this about all the Jews. By the way, Jos, what do you think, if Jesus was around today and saw how your Muslim buddies are murdering Christians and destroying their churches, would say. Do you think he would say about the Muslims -- The sons of Satan are at it again, just like they have been since the invention of Islam.

jt2

Is that an answer to why do you root for Hamas? If so it is a non-answer to why do you support them and if you are not a Palestinian what is your motivation. I know it's like conspipation but grunt a little and it will come out.

I pose the same question to you, why do you support the squatter state of Israel to the detriment of your country of birth, America?
I don't have any problems with my allegiance. I am an American patriot, retired military with a current Top Secret clearance from a long line of military family going back to the Revolulutionary War. Although it's none of your concern, I am not a Jew but a descendant of the tribe of Manessah, therefore I root for Israel and the rest of the world be damned. I proudly support and defend Israel and no-one can say otherwise. Unlike the terrorist supporters I know who are only a heartbeat or a phone call away from transferring to Gitmo. Any other stupid assed remarks?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tQe1LMENK8]God Blesses Those Who Bless Israel - YouTube[/ame]

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

Genesis 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

As one previous poster on a Middle East Board,, a retired Naval Intelligence Officer, once said that if Americans knew just how much Israel helped America, no one would complain about any help that is given to Israel. On the other hand, so many of the anti-Semites on these message boards seem to have no problem with their Muslim friends murdering Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims. How do you feel about this, Jos, since you want us to think of you as a civilized American who believes in freedom of religion, unlike the intolerance shown in Muslim countries against others. I hope you all notice that Jos pulled up the John shtick that is a favorite of all the bigots. As someone, who has studied the Bible for years and years and whose grandfather is a pastor, once explained to the readers when one of the Jew haters like Jos kept bringing this up, Jesus was just having an argument with a handful of his acquaintances. However, the Jew haters like Jos want you to think that Jesus was saying this about all the Jews. By the way, Jos, what do you think, if Jesus was around today and saw how your Muslim buddies are murdering Christians and destroying their churches, would say. Do you think he would say about the Muslims -- The sons of Satan are at it again, just like they have been since the invention of Islam.

jt2
The Importance of Blessing the Jewish People

Whereas the Hamas partners declare their intention to destroy you, in public and in writing. Let me jog your memory moron. You kept telling us how Hamas wants peace and i produced a recent video of their leader declaring that nothing short of the destruction of ALL of Israel would be acceptable. In front of a crowd of cheering bloodthirsty Palestinian animals yelling Allah Akbar, of course.

And your point is?
My point? My point is you're a fulla shit paid propagandist for Hamas terrorists, who incidently, have stated that their goal is the TOTAL destruction of Israel. That kind of takes them out of being in any type of position of being a "peace partner". Are a fucking lying moron or just acting like one?

Oh my!

Forum List

Back