Nazzal: The visit of Hamas's delegation to Jordan achieved its objectives

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
AMMAN, (PIC)-- Member of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Mohammed Nazzal, asserted that the visit of Hamas delegation, which was led by Mishal, to Jordan has succeeded in achieving its objectives to establish a new phase in the relationship between Hamas and Jordan.

Nazzal expressed, in statements published by the Jordanian newspaper "al- Dostour" on Tuesday morning, his appreciation to the formal and popular hospitality that Mashal and his accompanying delegation enjoyed during their visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which lasted about 12 days.

The chief of the political bureau of Hamas had left Jordan last night, heading to Doha, after an official visit to the kingdom, accompanied with a delegation of the Political Bureau of the movement.

When is Jordan going to accept the Jordanians (wrongfully referred to as "Palestinians"), who are illegally squatting on Israeli land?

When is Jordan going to accept the Jordanians (wrongfully referred to as "Palestinians"), who are illegally squatting on Israeli land?

Israeli pipe dream. Neither Jordan nor Palestine will accept that.

That's probably true. The Jordanians seem to want no association with their whining, complaining, welfare dependent countrymen squatting on Israeli land.

AMMAN, (PIC)-- Member of the Political Bureau of Hamas, Mohammed Nazzal, asserted that the visit of Hamas delegation, which was led by Mishal, to Jordan has succeeded in achieving its objectives to establish a new phase in the relationship between Hamas and Jordan.

Nazzal expressed, in statements published by the Jordanian newspaper "al- Dostour" on Tuesday morning, his appreciation to the formal and popular hospitality that Mashal and his accompanying delegation enjoyed during their visit to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, which lasted about 12 days.

The chief of the political bureau of Hamas had left Jordan last night, heading to Doha, after an official visit to the kingdom, accompanied with a delegation of the Political Bureau of the movement.

When is the Hamas deleggation going to break down and parley with Israel. That would be more important. Alas, that charter of theirs is hanging around their neck like an albatross. Such a pity.

Jordan is Palestine. Majority of Jordanians are Palestinians. How many Palestines do you want to have, ten?

That's probably true. The Jordanians seem to want no association with their whining, complaining, welfare dependent countrymen squatting on Israeli land.
No Arab country wants them. They show "concern" but from a distance only. Heh heh heh.

When is the Hamas deleggation going to break down and parley with Israel. That would be more important. Alas, that charter of theirs is hanging around their neck like an albatross. Such a pity.

There is no partner for peace in Israel.

P F Tinmore, why do you support Hamas so rigorously and enthusiastically? Are you a Palestinian? If so I can understand your passion. Otherwise, what is your motivation?

No Arab country wants them. They show "concern" but from a distance only. Heh heh heh.

That "religion of peace", thing doesn't seem to be extended by gulf Arabs to those pal/Arab squatters who represent an enormous financial burden to their homelands of Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

Whereas the Hamas partners declare their intention to destroy you, in public and in writing. Let me jog your memory moron. You kept telling us how Hamas wants peace and i produced a recent video of their leader declaring that nothing short of the destruction of ALL of Israel would be acceptable. In front of a crowd of cheering bloodthirsty Palestinian animals yelling Allah Akbar, of course.

P F Tinmore, why do you support Hamas so rigorously and enthusiastically? Are you a Palestinian? If so I can understand your passion. Otherwise, what is your motivation?

I oppose lies and there are a lot of lies about Hamas. That may look like support but they are just the government elected by the Palestinians.

Whereas the Hamas partners declare their intention to destroy you, in public and in writing. Let me jog your memory moron. You kept telling us how Hamas wants peace and i produced a recent video of their leader declaring that nothing short of the destruction of ALL of Israel would be acceptable. In front of a crowd of cheering bloodthirsty Palestinian animals yelling Allah Akbar, of course.

And your point is?

I oppose lies and there are a lot of lies about Hamas. That may look like support but they are just the government elected by the Palestinians.

Could someone translate this gibberish into human-speak?

Tinmore- consider responding more often with the single syllable: Wha?

If you wish, save Wha? as a Microsoft word template and paste in as required.

Is that an answer to why do you root for Hamas? If so it is a non-answer to why do you support them and if you are not a Palestinian what is your motivation. I know it's like conspipation but grunt a little and it will come out.

Is that an answer to why do you root for Hamas? If so it is a non-answer to why do you support them and if you are not a Palestinian what is your motivation. I know it's like conspipation but grunt a little and it will come out.

I pose the same question to you, why do you support the squatter state of Israel to the detriment of your country of birth, America?
John 8:44 NIV - You belong to your father, the devil, - Bible Gateway

And your point is?
My point? My point is you're a fulla shit paid propagandist for Hamas terrorists, who incidently, have stated that their goal is the TOTAL destruction of Israel. That kind of takes them out of being in any type of position of being a "peace partner". Are a fucking lying moron or just acting like one?

I pose the same question to you, why do you support the squatter state of Israel to the detriment of your country of birth, America?
Jos the Chos wants you to support its beloved Islamists who hate America and want to kill Americans. What's wrong with you? Why don't you support the enemies of America and freedom and humanity?

I don't have any problems with my allegiance. I am an American patriot, retired military with a current Top Secret clearance from a long line of military family going back to the Revolulutionary War. Although it's none of your concern, I am not a Jew but a descendant of the tribe of Manessah, therefore I root for Israel and the rest of the world be damned. I proudly support and defend Israel and no-one can say otherwise. Unlike the terrorist supporters I know who are only a heartbeat or a phone call away from transferring to Gitmo. Any other stupid assed remarks?

Forum List

Back