Nazis

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
This is the same thing Hitler did to destroy the Communist party. Now our leaders are trying to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. Do you idiots really think they are not coming for you too?

s8iCSEC.gif

Funny how you ignore all the violent rhetoric from the left. Poor little troll, are you simply that stupid or are you indeed a CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) member? The world wonders.
Exactly right. The President is such a threat to all the lifer politicians, especially the commie left....but even to Reepublicans whom he challenged and got rid of when their true colors came through.

Funny how you ignore all the violent rhetoric from the left. Poor little troll, are you simply that stupid or are you indeed a CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) member? The world wonders.

When was the last time that rhetoric from the left incited a coup, and an attempt to overturn an election through violence?

This is the same thing Hitler did to destroy the Communist party. Now our leaders are trying to destroy anyone who disagrees with them. Do you idiots really think they are not coming for you too?
The thread premise is a lie.

There’s nothing in the text of the legislation that criminalizes political parties or political ideologies.

This is just more baseless demagoguery from the right.

When was the last time that rhetoric from the left incited a coup, and an attempt to overturn an election through violence?
These are people who call others commies and Nazis in alternating sentences.

They have been fooled by a buffoon and manipulated by his media.

They're helpless in their confusion, ignorance and arrogance.

137606790_10158731299168898_3664786599953623882_n.jpg

There’s nothing in the text of the legislation that criminalizes political parties or political ideologies.

There was nothing in the law about what IRS did to Conservative Orgs. It is who decides who is a terrorist. Kind of like who counts the votes. You are enabling a police state to intimidate anyone who dissents from the approved narrative, and you know it. Fucking Nazi.

There was nothing in the law about what IRS did to Conservative Orgs. It is who decides who is a terrorist. Kind of like who counts the votes. You are enabling a police state to intimidate anyone who dissents from the approved narrative, and you know it. Fucking Nazi.
The internal revenue service is not politically motivated. If I remember correctly, I would say right but then I would be wrong, it was 501(3) c that incited the audits.

The internal revenue service is not politically motivated. If I remember correctly, I would say right but then I would be wrong, it was 501(3) c that incited the audits.
It was when Obama was there. That is why Lerner took the Fifth. How do you people even get by with your goldfish like memories?

Do tell us more about how Hitler "destroyed the Communist Party". This oughta be a hoot.

:itsok:

I'm not upset, little troll. You are merely showing your true nature, which i am pointing out. So, I thank you for that.

Now, go hide under your bridge little troll.

Forum List

Back