Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’ says new Jewish MP

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.

New Jewish MP says she won't apologise for saying Nazis should get ‘their heads kicked in’

A Jewish MP has refused to apologise for saying that she hopes football fans making Nazi salutes get “their heads kicked in”.

Charlotte Nichols, the newly-elected Labour MP for Warrington North, defending her stance saying:

As a Jewish person whose grandfather fought in World War 2, ultimately sometimes I believe that fascism has to be physically confronted.

Absolute class. What a fucking star this girl is. Lazios nazi followers are a stain on the game and should be thrown out. And kicked in the head as well.

I guess the fans should had shouted “Allah ackbar”, then Tammy wouldn’t have a problem.

..anyone displaying a nazi salute is an idiot--especially Italians .... I guess they didn't learn from Italy's destruction/death/starvation/etc of WW2.....their brains seem to be already mush...
...if they get violent--then kick their heads in

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
...what are you talking about? Soviet atrocities on the British? British atrocities on the Soviets? nazi atrocities on both?

What's the difference of atrocities between Nazis & say the British Empire, or the Soviet Union?

So, why isn't everybody flipping out the same way over Soviet Hammer & Sickles & British Union jacks?
...what are you talking about? Soviet atrocities on the British? British atrocities on the Soviets? nazi atrocities on both?

I'm talking about how the British Empire & Soviet Union killed just as much, if not much more than the Nazis, but can still fly their flags & be proud to be so in public. (Unlike Nazis)

here in the states conservatives believe liberals are nazis and liberals KNOW that conservatives are nazis.

so do we kick each other's heads?

Last edited:

I'm talking about how the British Empire & Soviet Union killed just as much, if not much more than the Nazis, but can still fly their flags & be proud to be so in public. (Unlike Nazis)
....the Brits didn't murder people/as many/as fast in death factories.....
...a lot of those dead from the Soviets died of starvation, not mass murder
..we've had many threads on this already

....the Brits didn't murder people/as many/as fast in death factories.....
...a lot of those dead from the Soviets died of starvation, not mass murder
..we've had many threads on this already

Actually, most British, Soviet & Nazi inflicted fatalities were probably by a mix of famine & disease.

The Brits had death camps in South Africa during the Boer wars, or in India during it's death marches of Indian peasantry.

The Soviets had death camps called GULAG's.

..anyone displaying a nazi salute is an idiot--especially Italians .... I guess they didn't learn from Italy's destruction/death/starvation/etc of WW2.....their brains seem to be already mush...

Italians?
Actually the Nazi salute is a Roman salute basically.

Italy under Mussolini killed probably less than many USA presidents had, like Harry Truman, FDR, LBJ, Abraham Lincoln, maybe even W. Bush, and H.W Bush.

The Brits definitely without a doubt killed far more people than Mussolini did, even in WW2.

Ever hear of the Dresden Firebombing?

Italians?

Italy under Mussolini killed probably less than many USA presidents had, like Harry Truman, FDR, LBJ, Abraham Lincoln, maybe even W. Bush, and H.W Bush.

The Brits definitely without a doubt killed far more people than Mussolini did, even in WW2.

Rome is in Italy, is it not??!!!???
S.S. Lazio - Wikipedia

Italians?

stop drinking so much...you're babbling crap again

Italians?

Rome is in Italy, is it not??!!!???
S.S. Lazio - Wikipedia

Roman salute - Wikipedia

Italians?

Mussolini was more humane than many of the allies in WW2,
including
- Katyn Massacre Stalin.
- Duke Nuke 'em Harry Truman.
- Dresden Firebombing Churchill.
- Cold war God fathers Stalin, Churchill, Truman and FDR.

Nazis are a different story.

Italians?

Mussolini was more humane than many of the allies in WW2,
including
- Katyn Massacre Stalin.
- Duke Nuke 'em Harry Truman.
- Dresden Firebombing Churchill.
- Cold war God fathers Stalin, Churchill, Truman and FDR.

Nazis are a different story.
you need to STOP drinking, not drink more

What makes this Nichols woman any different than the NAZIs that kicked in Jewish heads? I feel her feelings, but to act as 'they' do makes it hard for God and man to tell the difference between us.

What makes this Nichols woman any different than the NAZIs that kicked in Jewish heads? I feel her feelings, but to act as 'they' do makes it hard for God and man to tell the difference between us.
the nazis were bad guys, I hate them
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back