Nazi Party On Rise In Germany & Sweden!

Why would any logical thinking person pretend Obama is just an innocent bystander at the mercy of history?

He's not a bystander, as for innocent that's a loaded word. Explain what he is guilty of, with some detail, and explain how each of us is not at the mercy of history.

I'm not advocating we do not have free will, I'm simply stating a fact that events of the past have an impact on our opportunities and limit our choices.

There is no book teaching us how to act beginning at birth, and no do overs. Obama had no blueprint for what he inherited, nor did Bush or any POTUS before them. That does not excuse mistakes, it explains them and provides context.
He is guilty of supporting the overthrow of the government of a sovereign nation. No different than Iran in the 50's. I thought we were supposed to learn from history.

Which government was that, and which puppet did he put in power?
Oh my bad, I forgot that there is more than one to choose from when discussing Obama. The Assad government in this case. Though I could just as easily make a case for Libya.

Your response leaves me to no other conclusion than to characterize you as ignorant or a liar. The possibility that you are both does not escape me.

But I could be wrong, since it is so easy, make the case for both and I'll offer a sincere Mea Culpa. Don't and ... well you know.
I'm not ignorant of anything and I most certainly am not a liar.You want to pretend Obama is a victim of history and his choices were limited. I don't care how limited they were, he chose wrong and for that he should not be excused. History did not dictate that Obama had to support the overthrow of Assad which has dragged on now for 4 long years and exacerbated the refugee crisis that is leading to the rise of fascism in Europe. Now go fuck yourself.

He's not a bystander, as for innocent that's a loaded word. Explain what he is guilty of, with some detail, and explain how each of us is not at the mercy of history.

I'm not advocating we do not have free will, I'm simply stating a fact that events of the past have an impact on our opportunities and limit our choices.

There is no book teaching us how to act beginning at birth, and no do overs. Obama had no blueprint for what he inherited, nor did Bush or any POTUS before them. That does not excuse mistakes, it explains them and provides context.
He is guilty of supporting the overthrow of the government of a sovereign nation. No different than Iran in the 50's. I thought we were supposed to learn from history.

Which government was that, and which puppet did he put in power?
Oh my bad, I forgot that there is more than one to choose from when discussing Obama. The Assad government in this case. Though I could just as easily make a case for Libya.

Your response leaves me to no other conclusion than to characterize you as ignorant or a liar. The possibility that you are both does not escape me.

But I could be wrong, since it is so easy, make the case for both and I'll offer a sincere Mea Culpa. Don't and ... well you know.
I'm not ignorant of anything and I most certainly am not a liar.You want to pretend Obama is a victim of history and his choices were limited. I don't care how limited they were, he chose wrong and for that he should not be excused. History did not dictate that Obama had to support the overthrow of Assad which has dragged on now for 4 long years and exacerbated the refugee crisis that is leading to the rise of fascism in Europe. Now go fuck yourself.

LOL

Nice Dick Cheney reaction, Telling someone to "go fuck yourself" is proof you're too ignorant to post what you said was an easy thing to do. Now that you've provided evidence you're a fool and a liar, it's time for you to cut and run.

Forum List

Back