NATO starts to rape Serbia and to force it to betray Russia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
NATO..... sorry, Albanians forces Serbia to betrayal on Russia and to support sanctions against it.
After Serbia kneeling kisses NATO on ass the attack of Albanians will stop.

The 'democratic' choice of Serbia.

1. To be raped by NATO and to surround
2. To continue support of Russia and to risk a NATO attack to 'defend the democracy in Kosovo'

Russia can't support Serbia because the country is still run by Schwab's darlings like Putin and his synagogue.

NATO..... sorry, Albanians forces Serbia to betrayal on Russia and to support sanctions against it.
After Serbia kneeling kisses NATO on ass the attack of Albanians will stop.

The 'democratic' choice of Serbia.

1. To be raped by NATO and to surround
2. To continue support of Russia and to risk a NATO attack to 'defend the democracy in Kosovo'

Russia can't support Serbia because the country is still run by Schwab's darlings like Putin and his synagogue.

Rape? Serbia?

A topic Serbia knows so very much about, as it's their normal war crime.

I take no interest in Serbia, a fundamentally evil country.

Rape? Serbia?

OK
According to you Serbia was evil because it refuses to approve Kosovo's secession.
What's about Donbass which wants to leave Ukraine?
Twofold standards?
Good separatists ( approved by NWO )
Bad separatists ( Christian, having traditional moral and values )

OK
According to you Serbia was evil because it refuses to approve Kosovo's secession.
According to me????!! I take no interest in Kosovo; buncha Muslims there. According to ME Serbia IS evil because it rapes women as a normal war tactic. I take no interest in Serbia at all; terrible country.

Don't put words in my mouth I never said, buster.

Rape? Serbia?

Bill, the Bombastic Bomber

In the Twentieth Century, the Serbs were first against Royalism, Naziism, Stalinism and Islam (in the Al Caida outposts of Bosnia and Kosovo). Refusing to kill off the world's enemies without mercy is the only war crime.

Bill, the Bombastic Bomber

In the Twentieth Century, the Serbs were first against Royalism, Naziism, Stalinism and Islam (in the Al Caida outposts of Bosnia and Kosovo). Refusing to kill off the world's enemies without mercy is the only war crime.
I have one word for you:

Sarajevo
Anything written about Serbia in western lying presstitute 'media' is a blatant lie

I see this site is prostituting Serbian women, like the Russians do, selling women for "wives."

I have one word for you:

Sarajevo

I see this site is prostituting Serbian women, like the Russians do, selling women for "wives."

Indeed due to enforced 'democracy' in both countries women had two choices:

Either to sell their bodies or to starve

This is the reason why neither Russians nor Serbians want to have f....... satanic 'democracy'

You are a Paid Putin Poster, aren't you.

I'm out.

I care a f.... about your f.... Putin.
He is equal servant of Schwab like Biden or Scholz.

Peoples of western countries shall have Free Republics with Traditional Moral and Christian Values.
And not a frigging shitty 'democracy', an invention of commies, Zionists and satanists

Forum List

Back