NATO Airstrike Kills Afghan Soldiers; Deals Fresh Blows To Ties...

How many innocents has the Nobel Peace Prize-winning American President murdered with his Drone attacks? Here's a hint...Too many.

Drone strikes are a key sticking point in shaping a security deal with Afghanistan that would allow a US presence after the planned troop withdrawal at the end of 2014.

A NATO airstrike on Thursday morning killed at least five Afghan soldiers and injured at least eight others in a tragic incident of friendly fire that is likely to further inflame the battered Washington-Kabul relations.

The strike, which hit an Afghan National Army outpost in the country’s volatile Logar Province, located about 50 miles from Kabul, came from a drone, according to The New York Times. It was most likely “the result of poor coordination between the people on the ground and the operators of the drone,” the Logar provincial spokesman told the newspaper. A Logar provincial spokesman described the outpost as the “the front line against Taliban,” the Washington Post reported.

The development is a fresh blow to the fragile and increasingly fractious relationship between Washington and Kabul. The US has struggled to reach a security deal with outgoing Afghan president Hamid Karzai for continued US presence in the country after the international troops are pulled out in late 2014. NATO airstrikes – and Afghan ability to prosecute them for civilian deaths – are the key sticking point, and today’s events stand certain to widen the rift further.

The US-led Afghanistan International Security Assistance Force said in a statement that it has launched an investigation “to determine the circumstances that led to this unfortunate incident…. We value the strong relationship with our Afghan partners, and we will determine what actions will be taken to ensure incidents like this do not happen again.” ...

Read More:
NATO airstrike that kills Afghan soldiers deals fresh blow to ties - CSMonitor.com
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

WOW! Another bleeding heart anti-American conservative shedding crocodile tears for the enemy. Fuck Afghanistan... get our troops out now!

Dimwit imbecile. Afghan Soldiers are not our enemy. But i do agree, we need to bring our kids home right now.

President Obama is not our enemy either you piece of shit!

Ah, nice try Obamabot. Still defending the indefensible. So pathetic.

When I was in the Army, we had a body bag issued....

That's not a valid defense of your Dear Leader murdering so many innocent women & children with his Drone attacks. I mean, you've been here a week whining about Putin for God's sake. Putin is way way behind your Dear Leader's body count. It would take him several years to catch up.

Still defending your comrade Putin I see. You freaking commie-lover you.

When I was in the Army, we had a body bag issued....

That's not a valid defense of your Dear Leader murdering so many innocent women & children with his Drone attacks. I mean, you've been here a week whining about Putin for God's sake. Putin is way way behind your Dear Leader's body count. It would take him several years to catch up.

Still defending your comrade Obama I see. You freaking commie-lover you.

Putin has a long long way to go to catch up to your asshole's body count.

Last edited:

Keep on sucking Putin's ass you commie-lover you.

I don't care for Putin either. Him and Obama both are Communist Dictator assholes. But as far as body count slaughter goes, your guy has Putin beat by a long shot. But they can both go to Hell as far as i'm concerned.

Still spouting that communist propaganda I see. Carry on Comrade.

Pretty hilarious, considering your Dear leader is a lifelong loyal Marxist. And you worship him. In fact, i would say your Dear Leader is more a Communist asshole than Putin is.

More communist propaganda... tsk, tsk.

I know you can't see the humorous irony, but it is pretty funny. You supposedly hate Communists so much, yet you're currently dutifully worshipping one. Yeah, you Obamabots aren't known for your intelligence. :)

I don't care for Putin either. Him and Obama both are Communist Dictator assholes. But as far as body count slaughter goes, your guy has Putin beat by a long shot. But they can both go to Hell as far as i'm concerned.

There you go again spreading that communist propaganda. You just can't help yourself can you.

There you go again spreading that communist propaganda. You just can't help yourself can you.

It's not 'Communist Propaganda.' It's truth and reality. How many innocent women & children do you think your Dear Leader has slaughtered with his Drone attacks? Here's a hint...Too many. Putin ain't got nothin on your guy.

Pretty hilarious, considering your Dear leader is a lifelong loyal Marxist. And you worship him. In fact, i would say your Dear Leader is more a Communist asshole than Putin is.

I know you can't see the humorous irony, but it is pretty funny. You supposedly hate Communists so much, yet you're currently dutifully worshipping one. Yeah, you Obamabots aren't known for your intelligence. :)

And you anti-American dittoheads are pathetic.

And you anti-American dittoheads are pathetic.

You hate Communists/You love Communists. You're a twisted confused lil Obamabot. You just ain't too bright. But hey, have a nice day anyway. See ya. :)

It's not 'Communist Propaganda.' It's truth and reality. How many innocent women & children do you think your Dear Leader has slaughtered with his Drone attacks? Here's a hint...Too many. Putin ain't got nothin on your guy.

It's pure, anti-American communist propaganda bullshit, propagated by you anti-American dittoheads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back