Native Americans say

Worst thread ever

Worst thread ever because you don't like the reality?
The reality is, we arent illegal immigrants. That makes this thread boring and stupid, oh, and you are too.

Well.... the point being that white people turned up without passports and visas, without permission from those who were there in the first place.

It's making a point that isn't hard to understand, there's no point in getting pedantic about it.
The biggest lie ever told. (1) There was an Indian nation (there were many tribes, many of which were nomadic people that had no definite borders or territories. The Pilgrims nor the 13 colonies settled on their lands. We settled on free and open territory.).

(2) The Indians greeted us with open arms like brothers (in the Indians were war like from nearly the beginning. They attack with a absolute brutality)

(3) We formed this country trampling on the rights of the Indian (nope we formed this country rightfully and justifiably.).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one said there was an "Indian nation". However the ARROGANCE to suggest that because people didn't live like the west did, therefore the land was open to people who did live like the west is INCREDIBLE.

No one said the "Indians" were friendly. Why would they be? Oh, these people are invading, er... let's be nice to them/

Same problem in Iraq, for some reason these eejits turn up and think they'll be welcomed with open arms, because.... because.... because they're eejits, and then they got treated like an invading force because THEY WERE AN INVADING FORCE. Beggers belief huh?

The US was formed "rightfully and justifiably" huh? Well the latter I can agree with. I mean, I've seen people justify almost everything, like killing Jews to near extermination, killing Native Americans to almost extermination, apartheid, segregation, slavery and all that.
As for "rightfully", well, if you make the rules and then say you did nothing outside of the rules, then sure, you were always in the "right" because, YOU MADE THE FUCKING RULES.

Rule number one: I'm always right.
Rule number two: You're always wrong, unless it happens to coincide with rule number one.
They didn't have countries or borders. We didn't invade nor did we take anything from them. It is one of the great lies told by liberals about America!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't have countries or borders. We didn't invade nor did we take anything from them. It is one of the great lies told by liberals about America!

So because their way of life didn't include, as I said before, a western way of looking at ownership, therefore nothing was being stolen?

This is the sort of attitude I'd expect from selfish ignorant people.

11891112_1605451336386808_5648765220044099730_n.jpg

Meaningless, hackneyed nonsense that liberals just love to repeat.

They bring this up fairly regularly.

And every time cons point out the simple contradiction in their thinking that if out of control immigration was wrong then, then it is wrong now.

And they never address that.

Because they can't.

Lying morons.

So because their way of life didn't include, as I said before, a western way of looking at ownership, therefore nothing was being stolen?

You're talking about my people and we were far from the peaceful Indians you keep telling yourselves we were. My tribe is a Northwest tribe that was never officially conquered. We warred with our neighboring tribes, especially the Shoshone Indians, and took land from them by force as much as we could to gain choice hunting grounds.

In fact, the tribes that are still represented today survived because we were the most vicious. We plundered villages, burned down crops, tortured enemy braves, raped their women and girls, and impressed their boys into our armies.

We had no borders except what we could defend or take from others and the land was plentiful, very much so to accommodate immigrating Europeans. Indians thought only of their own tribe, so nobody was "stealing" land from us as long as our own territory was intact.

You got to stop watching the Leftist movie in your head. My people were conquered because we were less united, less numerous because of constant warring, technologically disadvantaged, and were routed by a superior force. We would have done no different.

You're talking about my people and we were far from the peaceful Indians you keep telling yourselves we were. My tribe is a Northwest tribe that was never officially conquered. We warred with our neighboring tribes, especially the Shoshone Indians, and took land from them by force as much as we could to gain choice hunting grounds.

In fact, the tribes that are still represented today survived because we were the most vicious. We plundered villages, burned down crops, tortured enemy braves, raped their women and girls, and impressed their boys into our armies.

We had no borders except what we could defend or take from others and the land was plentiful, very much so to accommodate immigrating Europeans. Indians thought only of their own tribe, so nobody was "stealing" land from us as long as our own territory was intact.

You got to stop watching the Leftist movie in your head. My people were conquered because we were less united, less numerous because of constant warring, technologically disadvantaged, and were routed by a superior force. We would have done no different.

I'm sorry, where did I say Native Americans were peaceful? Er... I didn't. So.... You've written a whole post to refute something that wasn't said. Jeez

Forum List

Back