National Reciprocity bill will apply to non resident gun carry permits

Ever hear of states rights ?
Oh NOW you care about states rights? LOL....too late sonny! Anti Gun states had PLENTY of chances to stop this....oh well! Oh and the 10th amendment ya know the states rights amendment gives states the right to deal with laws that are NOT dealt with by the federal government. The 2nd amendment IS part of federal law NOT state....Enjoy it! I sure will!

Oh NOW you care about states rights? LOL....too late sonny! Anti Gun states had PLENTY of chances to stop this....oh well! Oh and the 10th amendment ya know the states rights amendment gives states the right to deal with laws that are NOT dealt with by the federal government. The 2nd amendment IS part of federal law NOT state....Enjoy it! I sure will!

And states are free to hav higher standards than the Feds .

And states are free to hav higher standards than the Feds .
Not when it comes to INFRINGING on a right....jesus....come on man you HAVE to be smarter than you let on. Go ahead get your state to sue the feds when it becomes law...

Forum List

Back