National Guard Surrenders to the Protesters

Another Deputy Operations Officer for the National Guard in Minnesota, did the same. His whole address was done on his knee. Truly strong leaders aren't threatened by showing respect. He spoke to the protesters as human beings and they listened. And applauded him.

Victors do not get on their knees that is reserved for the losers
We are not at war with ourselves.
Im not sure about that

celebrities are part of the power structure arrayed against Americans. These signees should come as no surprise.
Especially Hanoi Jane. Those others, were people I am not very familiar with, but as I have said many time, nobody should care about the political opinions of celebrities when they are not talking about films music or other entertainment.

amazing they did not surrender their flag too

Surrender? Not hardly! Did you post the right video?

What a proud force we have there.
They were told by the protesters to take a knee and the capitulated.
Surrender by any other name

Did they shoot the non-violent protesters in cold blood?

Probably were not issues ammo.

Don't bet on it! This is not Obama's military!

The Kentucky National Guard in Louisville opened fire after being fired upon along with the police. They both were returning fire, with the police officer striking and killing the rioter.

I was in the Nasty Guard during Reagan and no ammo was ever issued.

Maybe they didn't trust you with ammunition.

Did she tell them or ask them? Was it voluntary or under threat?

Doesn't matter, they capitulated

Bullshit. You are just a Nazi storm trooper wannabe.

Why do you say that? Is it because I have a hard time seeing our professional military get on their knees being subservient to the people they are supposed to be protecting us from? The military only gets on their knees to the victor

You don't get on your kness to pray?Typical heathen!

Another Deputy Operations Officer for the National Guard in Minnesota, did the same. His whole address was done on his knee. Truly strong leaders aren't threatened by showing respect. He spoke to the protesters as human beings and they listened. And applauded him.

So tell us all, when do you command a company?

celebrities are part of the power structure arrayed against Americans. These signees should come as no surprise.
Especially Hanoi Jane. Those others, were people I am not very familiar with, but as I have said many time, nobody should care about the political opinions of celebrities when they are not talking about films music or other entertainment.

I can agree with you there. Nobody should. But they do. You face a wealthy, powerful opposition with unfettered access to the media in these celebrities. The overclass and the serfs both consider them royalty.
To not recognize that threat because you think it shouldn’t be is a recipe for defeat.
There are three forms of power....political, economic and cultural. Here they use the latter two to neuter the first while convincing you only the first is important.
Are Somalians the freest people in the world because they have a weak to nonexistent political structure?

Seems you're wrong again.

and how is that relative?

When was the last time you commanded a ship admiral?

I can agree with you there. Nobody should. But they do. You face a wealthy, powerful opposition with unfettered access to the media in these celebrities. The overclass and the serfs both consider them royalty.
To not recognize that threat because you think it shouldn’t be is a recipe for defeat.
There are three forms of power....political, economic and cultural. Here they use the latter two to neuter the first while convincing you only the first is important.
Are Somalians the freest people in the world because they have a weak to nonexistent political structure?
I recognize the fact, but not the validity. I cannot think of a single movie star or recording star worthy of the attention to their opinions on most political events. Many are not worthy to be in polite society just for how they have conducted their personal lives and criminal acts committed. Mostly I think celebrities who feel their voice should be followed and revered are usually just publicity whores, but that is just my personal opinion.

I recognize the fact, but not the validity. I cannot think of a single movie star or recording star worthy of the attention to their opinions on most political events. Many are not worthy to be in polite society just for how they have conducted their personal lives and criminal acts committed. Mostly I think celebrities who feel their voice should be followed and revered are usually just publicity whores, but that is just my personal opinion.

There voices are followed and revered. And their money gladly taken. It’s just a fact.

I have zero problem with the way the guardsmen conducted themselves. None whatsoever. They were there and responded according to the situation.

Neither are the meatheads at the dmz in Korea....good weed though

Neither are the meatheads at the dmz in Korea....good weed though

That seems insane, they put you in a dangerous situation but don;t give you the ammunition to protect yourself Typical of the military

Forum List

Back