National Championship Tonight! Oh Hell Ya!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
The Ohio State University and Alabama are going to slug it out tonight. Likely to be a high scoring affair. I have this to say about it.

O-H

It is going to be a good game. Both teams will score, no doubt. Both teams are blue bloods in college football.

It is going to be a good game. Both teams will score, no doubt. Both teams are blue bloods in college football.
I will be awake past 11 two nights in a row. Lol Stayed up to watch my Browns finally get first play off victory for a long time. Really looking forward to tonight's game. Great couple of days win lose or draw I feel blessed right now. With all the other crazy going on I plan to grab that feeling and hold on tight. Good luck tonight my friend. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

The Ohio State University and Alabama are going to slug it out tonight. Likely to be a high scoring affair. I have this to say about it.

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO BUCKS
Great couple of days for Ohio sports. I feel blessed! Hope you enjoy the game as much as I di!

I won't be watching, I dont' give a crap about sports.

it's just, growing up 8 miles from the Oval, certain things are ingrained.

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!
They smoke weed too?
I would imagine some of them do. When I was a young man I got sent to Semivalley California to play Legion Baseball. I lived both years with a free safety from USC. That crazy bastard would get high before 2 a days. I would wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning to Ben saying " R. R. R wake up. The dragons calling. The Dragons calling. " The dragon was his steam roller always packed and ready to go. I did not partake before practice. Every time I picked him up from practice he was running the hill. He got in some sort of hot water every practice. I miss that crazy son of a bitch. He is a State highway patrolman now. Kinda funny.

I will be awake past 11 two nights in a row. Lol Stayed up to watch my Browns finally get first play off victory for a long time. Really looking forward to tonight's game. Great couple of days win lose or draw I feel blessed right now. With all the other crazy going on I plan to grab that feeling and hold on tight. Good luck tonight my friend. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Good luck to you too!

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO BUCKS
Great couple of days for Ohio sports. I feel blessed! Hope you enjoy the game as much as I di!

You ever get a one dollar gyro from appaloosa after the bars closed? Back in the day I would spend a fortune at Presley not find a chicken. Then go stand in line at appaloosa and find one. Do not know why I did not wise up+, save my money, skip Presley and just go to that line. Lol

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO BUCKS

I grew up about 9 blocks from the UA campus. As kids we would ride our bikes over and watch Bear Bryant in his tower. It is ingrained in me as well.

OSU is gonna win don't get yer hopes up "Bama fans...

If they play like they did against Clemson, they will do well and it will be a close game. If they play the way they did against Northwestern....well....
We were missing over a third of our team for that Northwestern game due to covid protocols. I would not bank on seeing that again.

My only connection to American Football is that a poster I liked but is no longer with us was a HUGE Roll Tide fan, and I had an Ohio State U hoodie many years ago...given to me by a long gone buddy.

May all who watch the game enjoy it.

From Oz

Greg

OSU is gonna win don't get yer hopes up "Bama fans...

If they play like they did against Clemson, they will do well and it will be a close game. If they play the way they did against Northwestern....well....
We were missing over a third of our team for that Northwestern game due to covid protocols. I would not bank on seeing that again.

I'm betting on Bama to win it. The defense has gotten better and better as the season went on. And the offense is a machine!

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO BUCKS

I grew up about 9 blocks from the UA campus. As kids we would ride our bikes over and watch Bear Bryant in his tower. It is ingrained in me as well.
My father taught physics at OSU. There is not a member in my family that does not hold a degree from there. I played baseball for them. OSU ingrained here too. My sister is currently a shrink at Harding hospital OSU. Love the university. If all goes well this is the last year I own property here. I am selling it all. My life is now lake erie during the summer running fishing charters. I will spend winters running charters down south. Just not sure where I will set up base.

O-H

ROLL TIDE!!!

GO BUCKS

My father taught physics at OSU. There is not a member in my family that does not hold a degree from there. I played baseball for them. OSU ingrained here too. My sister is currently a shrink at Harding hospital OSU. Love the university. If all goes well this is the last year I own property here. I am selling it all. My life is now lake erie during the summer running fishing charters. I will spend winters running charters down south. Just not sure where I will set up base.

I am a UA alum. 3 of my kids went there, with one getting a Masters in Aerospace Engineering. My ex-wife worked there. It is easy to get into the university life and stay there.

Forum List

Back