Natalia Speaks

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I am not good at reading people. Anyway, I am watching this mini series and I don't know whether the girl is an adult or a kid , a sociopath or a victim. Has anyoe watched this and what's your take?

I haven't watched anything yet but know only a very little and it reminds me of a film...i think it was called orphan? maybe? Where a very small woman passed herself off as a child, was adopted and then tried to kill her 'parents' and her 'sibling'. I'm wondering if Natalia and her mother attempted the same thing. Don't really know enough yet but as to the mental health of the adoptive parents.... I don't lknow if i would be mentally VERY stable after going through what they claim. And something about Natalia...makes me suspicious.

I am not good at reading people. Anyway, I am watching this mini series and I don't know whether the girl is an adult or a kid , a sociopath or a victim. Has anyoe watched this and what's your take?

Just finished the "Natalia Speaks" series.

That last portion when Mars and his wife call the producers is fascinating.

I think she was young when adopted by the Barnetts but I do not know who is lying but I'm thinking everyone. Sociopath or victim - right now I'm leaning sociopath.

Michael Barnett - what a nutcase, he's so over-the-top. I ended up disliking him the most.

I haven't watched anything yet but know only a very little and it reminds me of a film...i think it was called orphan? maybe? Where a very small woman passed herself off as a child, was adopted and then tried to kill her 'parents' and her 'sibling'. I'm wondering if Natalia and her mother attempted the same thing. Don't really know enough yet but as to the mental health of the adoptive parents.... I don't lknow if i would be mentally VERY stable after going through what they claim. And something about Natalia...makes me suspicious.

Yep, Natalia claims her adoptive mother Kristine made up stories about her based on Orphan.

Forum List

Back