Nasty conservative tells NAACP to kiss his butt.

You paint with too wide of a brush, my friend.

:lol:.....another one who has been here a short time and already has you figured out Dean.....dont you think its time to stop acting like an Idiot Dean?....i thought you claimed to be Educated?.....instead you act like some asshole from Pat Robinsons Camp....i thought you said you hated them guys?.....why act like a Dick?....

Guess my home is different. LOL, Never made it a habit to listen to gangsta rap. Guess I am in a little world unto myself.

I didn't say in my home. But it is used as part of everyday language. I would prefer him to say 'kiss my ass' than 'fuck off'. That would be offensive. I can't get my panties in a wad about 'kiss my ass'. He didn't say it in front of children. There is a time and a place for 'grown up' language.... but as has been pointed out... many people don't monitor what their kids listen to in songs so why is this an issue?

Didn't mean to make it an issue, but one would think a Governor could have thought of a better phrase to convey the same thought.

So, now we have to be 'politically correct' with our speech? Fuck that.

To be quite honest, there was a time and place for the NAACP, but I don't understand the need now. I wouldn't attend a NAACP meeting just as I wouldn't attend a NAAWP meeting if there was one.

It is time for all of us to be beyond color.

However, his language is offensive.

Republicans will make sure that never happens.

teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problem.jpg

images

obamabucks3.jpg

You paint with too wide of a brush, my friend.

How come that first sign looks altered?

Question for the libs:

What's it ;like to spend your life in a constant state of being offended?

I dunno...ask Rush Limbaugh.

why ask Rush?.....it seems like everything he says Offends a good deal of People on the Left....between him and Palin...i dont see anyone the Left Leaners here quote more often.....so who is the Offender?.....OR does the Left Offend Rush as much as he Offends them.....

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Maine Republican Gov. Paul LePage: NAACP Can kiss my butt!!!!

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

"That wasn't acceptable to them," LePage said. "So, tough luck."

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

So the NAACP refused to meet with all races and nationalities of prisoners and the governor is the bad guy.

You need to stop thinking on impulse and start thinking with common sense.

What if the KKK only wanted to meet with white prisoners? You would be the first to post on how racist they are. :cuckoo:

You would think a government official who spends his days apologizing for his filthy mouth near and far would have more dignity and finesse as a representative of the people, but then conservatives have no mannerisms, no ethics, and no morals.:clap2:

Specifically, the NAACP event involved meeting with black prisoners at the state prison. Le Page maintains the organization rejected his requirement to meet with all prisoners at the event.

During his campaign for governor, the Tea Party-backed LePage faced fire when he said he would tell President Obama to "go to hell" if he was elected. LePage later said he regretted the bluntness of his words.

Maine governor says NAACP can ‘kiss my butt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Firstly, on topic: Good for him! :clap2:

Secondly, mannerisms? :lol::lol::lol: What a fucking fool you prove yourself to be. :lol:

SNIFF Is that starkist or Cowgal by the sea? And you make yourself out to be the fat ass you are. If I didn't know better, I would say you are stalking me Troll. What is up with that?

912056_sk_lg.jpg

OR

images

YOU DECIDE!!

No morals? How?

good for him.

Good for the governor.

One thing we can count RM, the con will be a hypocrite before it is all over, because they have no ethics. I might ask, what is the governors job if not to meet with the people of his state for redress of issues? Avoiding the issue leaves it to fester and just grow bigger. And I might add, every time the republicans touch something it turns to shit. I would like to see the Supreme Court defend this ass of a governor, and I am sure that is coming.:eusa_angel:

Firstly, on topic: Good for him! :clap2:

Secondly, mannerisms? :lol::lol::lol: What a fucking fool you prove yourself to be. :lol:

SNIFF Is that starkist or Cowgal by the sea? And you make yourself out to be the fat ass you are. If I didn't know better, I would say you are stalking me Troll. What is up with that?

912056_sk_lg.jpg

OR

images

YOU DECIDE!!

It seems you have conceded your point since you went with the personal attack.

Good for the governor.

One thing we can count RM, the con will be a hypocrite before it is all over, because they have no ethics. I might ask, what is the governors job if not to meet with the people of his state for redress of issues? Avoiding the issue leaves it to fester and just grow bigger. And I might add, every time the republicans touch something it turns to shit. I would like to see the Supreme Court defend this ass of a governor, and I am sure that is coming.:eusa_angel:

He's a hypocrite because he refused to meet with only a single segment of a prison population, based on race, rather than all of it?

One thing we can count on here. Your babbling and backpedaling.

To be quite honest, there was a time and place for the NAACP, but I don't understand the need now. I wouldn't attend a NAACP meeting just as I wouldn't attend a NAAWP meeting if there was one.

Offensive? It's a fairly standard phrase in everyday usage. I see no reason why it is overly offensive.

if a liberal had said it would have been offensive.

and yet another example of HATE SPEECH from the left

but conservatives can say whatever they want to because it is THEIR OPINIONS

and any attempt to stop them from voicing their honest opinion would be censorship.

for example;

if a conservative says "liberals are scumbags, morons and nazis"
it is protected by "freedom of speech"
and only a politically correct nazi scumbag liberal would be offended by it

but if a liberal said "conservatives are scumbags, morons and nazis"
then it is OBVIOUSLY HATE SPEECH!
and good and decent christian conservatives SHOULD be offended by these hateful comments

(I hope you are proud of me cal girl....I"ve finally figured out what IS and what is NOT hate speech....:)

hate speech = anything a liberal says

NOT hate speech = anything a conservative says

Last edited:

Offensive? It's a fairly standard phrase in everyday usage. I see no reason why it is overly offensive.

and any attempt to stop them from voicing their honest opinion wouild be censorship.

for example;

and good and decent christian conservatives SHOULD be offended by these hateful comments

(I hope you are proud of me cal girl....I"ve finally figured out what IS and what is NOT hate speech....:)

wrong again
both are protected speech

Last edited:

and any attempt to stop them from voicing their honest opinion wouild be censorship.

for example;

erong again
both are protected speech

You killed 9 people saying that.

Forum List

Back