NASCAR fans outraged about being asked to leave confederate flags at home

NASCAR fans outraged about being asked to leave confederate flags at home WJHL

Yep...knew it was going to happen! I was planning on taking kids and wife to race either at Bristol or Martinsville next year....not gonna happen now or until NASCAR apologizes and openly allows flags back in. Enjoy hurting the economy wherever you go NASCAR :D

It sounds like you are attempting to punish NASCAR for expressing their opinion. That's seems an awful like Mac's definition of PC. Better get ready to defend yourself against the stupid.
Nope NASCAR has punished themselves for such an idiotic move. I am merely cheering it. I am going to boycott NASCAR for abusing and spitting on my heritage,history,culture etc etc...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can bring my flag......but I'll feel like an ass if I'm the only one in my section to openly express my bigotry.....so I'm gonna just stay home!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
You enjoying being a retard? I find your fit hilarious....Unlike you WE are doing things the adult way. :) Don't want us there which includes our heritage,culture,history,flag etc OK no problem got PLENTY of other things I can spend my money on. NASCAR is going to regret doing this...mark my words.

Dummy........you'll find that the vast majority of NASCAR fans are not married to that symbol of hate and division. Those who run NASCAR have made a calculated decision. They called your bluff by making it optional. And you turned tail and ran. Your "southern pride" is barely skin deep.

Yep...knew it was going to happen! I was planning on taking kids and wife to race either at Bristol or Martinsville next year....not gonna happen now or until NASCAR apologizes and openly allows flags back in. Enjoy hurting the economy wherever you go NASCAR :D

It sounds like you are attempting to punish NASCAR for expressing their opinion. That's seems an awful like Mac's definition of PC. Better get ready to defend yourself against the stupid.
Nope NASCAR has punished themselves for such an idiotic move. I am merely cheering it. I am going to boycott NASCAR for abusing and spitting on my heritage,history,culture etc etc...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I can bring my flag......but I'll feel like an ass if I'm the only one in my section to openly express my bigotry.....so I'm gonna just stay home!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Isn't cute to watch the racist/bigoted far left drones make such comments!
Its funny as hell...he thinks we are crying over the decision made by NASCAR I am just SMH at NASCARS stupid decision even business owners and track owners are saying this is not going to end well for NASCAR and its going to have a ripple affect. What a butt fucking libtard thinks of me,my heritage,culture,history and flag means absolutely zilch to me.

If NASCAR wishes to be PC then that is their choice, even if the track owners do not want to fly certain flags, that is their choice. But to act like the far left and ask others not to fly a certain flag is silly. But as you can see the far left has suddenly made a battleflag about "race".

I am even fine if they remove it from g9overnmnet buildings, but they start an all out ban, then I will be against it.

It just goes to show that the far left does not understand or care about history, other than the history they make up..

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

You enjoying being a retard? I find your fit hilarious....Unlike you WE are doing things the adult way. :) Don't want us there which includes our heritage,culture,history,flag etc OK no problem got PLENTY of other things I can spend my money on. NASCAR is going to regret doing this...mark my words.

Dummy........you'll find that the vast majority of NASCAR fans are not married to that symbol of hate and division. Those who run NASCAR have made a calculated decision. They called your bluff by making it optional. And you turned tail and ran. Your "southern pride" is barely skin deep.

See how the afr left tries to claim that battle flag is about hate, yet the far left continues to show they are the one who hate with a passion anything that is not in the far left religion..

Switch to Lucas Oil Series Racing...I did.

Motorsports
Do they do more than an oval? I like motorcycle racing but could never get onboard with the left hand turns all day.

NASCAR has a couple of road race tracks, but I now watch motorcycle racing. My son raced his Suzuki for a few years as a hobby and I went to several races as his crew chief. I did go to several NASCAR races and don't remember seeing a single black face in the crowd. I doubt the confederate flag offended very many people attending the races.

Switch to Lucas Oil Series Racing...I did.

Motorsports

Do you know that everyone knows that you just lied?

Why would I lie?

NASCAR has made it clear that you are it's target demographic, not me.

Lucas Oil Racing is what NASCAR used to be anyway.

I started watching when they built the racetrack one county away. Makes it really easy to leave NASCAR behind.

Lucas Oil.png

But it is wrong to try and stop fans from doing whatever they want.
Amen to this. To me, what the fans should do in response is what is being done to them. If they have to leave their flags at home, the NASCAR powers that be have to leave what means enough to them at home as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Defend himself from you? Easy stupid.

Defend himself from you? Easy stupid.

Weeeeeeeeeee! Nutter chooses the lame fruit! Shocker!

Got wonder if the reason behind NASCAR asking fans not to bring the confederate flag is because of NBC.

NBC openly split with Donald T Rump over his racist remarks about Hispanics and they cancelled his shows.

Now NASCAR is being televised by NBC so maybe they pressured them into this flag controversy.

Be interesting to find out if there is a connection there.

Got wonder if the reason behind NASCAR asking fans not to bring the confederate flag is because of NBC.

NBC openly split with Donald T Rump over his racist remarks about Hispanics and they cancelled his shows.

Now NASCAR is being televised by NBC so maybe they pressured them into this flag controversy.

More than likely but I have heard the stands are FULL of Confederate flags today down at Daytona...don't know haven't seen the tv yet today.

Whatever the reason, it's going to backfire on them. No matter what YOU think of the confederate flag, there are many in the south who simply see it as part of their heritage, not as something overtly racist . And let's face it, those people are the core NASCAR fans.

But , I couldn't care less about NASCAR so beyond an academic point, I don't care.

Whatever the reason, it's going to backfire on them. No matter what YOU think of the confederate flag, there are many in the south who simply see it as part of their heritage, not as something overtly racist . And let's face it, those people are the core NASCAR fans.

But , I couldn't care less about NASCAR so beyond an academic point, I don't care.

If you read the thread you will see that previously I posted that NASCAR was wrong and that the fans should be free to bring whatever flags they like.

My point was to do with the motive behind what NASCAR was asking of their fans.

NASCAR is the most boring of all motorsports IMO.

NASCAR is being down right stupid....99.99% of his core fan base is hillbillies and bores..ie white people. Toting a confederate flag to an event like this isn't harming anyone, because no one watches the shit on tv and if thats what your core money is stemming from, why piss them off???? Having it on public property, I can see, but shit like this???? Let em have their damned flag cause this is yet another reason to blame Obama and blacks....like damn can we get a fuckin break from the hate

Enjoy hurting blacks with your flag.
There's about as many blacks at a NASCAR race as there are whites at a Rap Concert.

NASCAR is the most boring of all motorsports IMO.

NASCAR is being down right stupid....99.99% of his core fan base is hillbillies and bores..ie white people. Toting a confederate flag to an event like this isn't harming anyone, because no one watches the shit on tv and if thats what your core money is stemming from, why piss them off???? Having it on public property, I can see, but shit like this???? Let em have their damned flag cause this is yet another reason to blame Obama and blacks....like damn can we get a fuckin break from the hate
:cuckoo::stupid:

Forum List

Back