NASA scientist: "Record cold coming!"

Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers!

Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!!

Lack of sunspots to bring record cold, warns NASA scientist - Ice Age Now
down to 16 this morning in Chicago. 16 fking degrees when it should be in the 50's. I fking hate cold.

JC.....we are getting hammered with an ice storm today man. Cold as shit.

The Nutters will be thinking about the science driving around in this stuff today!:113:

Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers!

Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!!

I've already prepped My sack warmer, you guys are on your own!

o-MELISSA-GEORGE-570.jpg

Something's Happening to the Sun Right Now, Here's What It Means for Earth

sun_hdv.jpg

The Globull Warming freaks will never, ever admit that the sun plays a massive role in Earth’s climate. Why, I do not understand.

If the trend continues, the NASA scientist says we could see record cold in a matter of months.

"The thermosphere always cools off during Solar Minimum. It's one of the most important ways the solar cycle affects our planet," Mlynczak said.

NASA's space weather website further explains, "All weather on Earth, from the surface of the planet out into space, begins with the Sun. Space weather and terrestrial weather (the weather we feel at the surface) are influenced by the small changes the Sun undergoes during its solar cycle."

So NASA has created a Thermosphere Climate Index (TCI) described as "a weather metric that tells us how the top of Earth's atmosphere (or 'thermosphere') is responding to solar activity."

The TCI shows that, right now, "the top of Earth's atmosphere is approximately 10 times cooler than it was during the record-setting Solar Max of 1957-58."

More @ Something's Happening to the Sun Right Now, Here's What It Means for Earth

Last edited:
The Globull Warming freaks will never, ever admit that the sun plays a massive role in Earth’s climate. Why, I do not understand.
Seems there's a lot you don't understand. Of course, anyone that knows the subject knows the sun is important, so perhaps you've been doing to much :lalala:. What I don't understand is why the denialists point to the sun all the time, but don't realize that major climatic changes in the past have happened over periods of tens of thousands to millions of years, rather than the ~200 we're talking about with AGW theory.

down to 16 this morning in Chicago. 16 fking degrees when it should be in the 50's. I fking hate cold.

The Nutters will be thinking about the science driving around in this stuff today!:113:
Skooks, I'm looking at snow, very poor visibility right now temp is 32.

Skooks, I'm looking at snow, very poor visibility right now temp is 32.

Yikes

The climate radicals talk all the time about the science as if the public lives in some bubble away from the elements and aren't noticing eight months out of every year, their balls are blue. Yuk....yuk....and they are dismayed by the level of public apathy!!:113:

Doy

Last week most of Canada set new cold temperature records according to every Canadian News&Weather channel but none of them made any mention of it on their web pages. Its a clever way to sweep anything contradicting global warming under the rug. Saying so on camera creates the illusion of not lying to the public who is fully aware how cold it is, but not posting it on the web leaves you with no link to share that information unless you had your DVR capturing it and posted a video of what they said. But when the BBC had Michael Mann yap for a 20 minute "news" segment how global warming causes forest fires in California, which they repeated 6 times they also made certain it was on their web page as well so that it could be shared on social media.....and all week long the BBC was running a program about fake news and how to recognize it. Not reporting anything which does not fit the MSN agenda, i.e. lying by omission has become standard operating procedure for so called "truthful and unbiased" reporting. If that`s what it takes to promote the "truth" then it`s proof enough that it`s a fake what they are pushing.

Seems there's a lot you don't understand. Of course, anyone that knows the subject knows the sun is important, so perhaps you've been doing to much :lalala:. What I don't understand is why the denialists point to the sun all the time, but don't realize that major climatic changes in the past have happened over periods of tens of thousands to millions of years, rather than the ~200 we're talking about with AGW theory.
so we wait for another million years? you gonna be around?

Well Billy....you are 100% on the money! JC....indeed we are going to have to stock up on more nut sack warmers! Dang....the climate crusaders gonna be taking some serious bumpy cucumber action....and real soon according to NASA!! Lack of sunspots to bring record cold, warns NASA scientist - Ice Age Now
Why should I have any confidence in the scientific ethics of a site called "Ice Age Now", begging the question of whether the title is a statement or a plea?
So why do your "Scientists" keep altering the data?
My scientists? The very notion says more about how anti-warmers view the controversy, i.e. politics vs. facts.
Bullshit. The global warming alarmists politicized the issue. And that is major reason why nothing they say can be believed.

After all, there is an extremely reason why IPCC stands for International Panel on Climate Change, rather than Interdisciplinary Panel on Climate Change.

That extremely important reason being that the IPCC is a political organization rather than a scientific organization.

Last week most of Canada set new cold temperature records according to every Canadian News&Weather channel but none of them made any mention of it on their web pages. Its a clever way to sweep anything contradicting global warming under the rug. Saying so on camera creates the illusion of not lying to the public who is fully aware how cold it is, but not posting it on the web leaves you with no link to share that information unless you had your DVR capturing it and posted a video of what they said. But when the BBC had Michael Mann yap for a 20 minute "news" segment how global warming causes forest fires in California, which they repeated 6 times they also made certain it was on their web page as well so that it could be shared on social media.....and all week long the BBC was running a program about fake news and how to recognize it. Not reporting anything which does not fit the MSN agenda, i.e. lying by omission has become standard operating procedure for so called "truthful and unbiased" reporting. If that`s what it takes to promote the "truth" then it`s proof enough that it`s a fake what they are pushing.
The BBC has been a propaganda machine for a long time.. No surprise there..

LOL

Yep.. The earths poles are now very thin as the decrease in pressures against the earths atmosphere continues.. Polar orbiting satellites show heat loss increase of about 0.7w/m^2. We are losing massive amounts of heat from our polar regions while our equatorial regions are losing incoming heat due to increased cloud cover as shown by CERN. These two coupled together are the making for a lot of cold days ahead..

Record cold eh? So which of you deniers are living in the upper layer of our atmosphere? After all, there seems to be a fair few space cadets among you.

The global warming alarmists politicized the issue. And that is major reason why nothing they say can be believed.
No, the major reason you can't believe anything they say is that you are a denier. You deny science which tells you things you don't like and accept science which tells you things that agree with your political position. Like this latest from NASA, of all places. Who'd have thought you'd be supporting global warming alarmist NASA scientists?

This global warming stuff is soo confusing?? ... :dunno:

Rains and floods = global warming

Drought = global warming

Severe cold = global warming

Hurricanes = global warming

No hurricanes = global warming

There must be a left and right handed version of the CO2 molecules: one floods, the other for droughts
/-----/ Where's Global Warming when we need it?
WINTER STORM BLAST NORTHEAST...
Gridlock Across NYC...
Port Authority closed after overcrowding...
Drivers Forced To Sleep In Cars Overnight!
Stranded For 9+ Hours...

DC area hit with biggest November snowfall in 29 years...
'Reality Is Cooling, Not Warming'...
Mini ice age could be on way...

The global warming alarmists politicized the issue. And that is major reason why nothing they say can be believed.
No, the major reason you can't believe anything they say is that you are a denier. You deny science which tells you things you don't like and accept science which tells you things that agree with your political position. Like this latest from NASA, of all places. Who'd have thought you'd be supporting global warming alarmist NASA scientists?
You are full of shit, climategate denier.

Why are you a climategate denier?

This global warming stuff is soo confusing?? ... :dunno:

Rains and floods = global warming

Drought = global warming

Severe cold = global warming

Hurricanes = global warming

No hurricanes = global warming
Those of us with intelligence, you know, the ones who did not vote for Trump, understand.

It is kind of cold out there. Then you have the windchill factor. I don't recall it beeing this cold last year, I wore cargo shorts with boots and a sweater most of the time whever I was just out and about. I have to go out here in a bit, so definitely gonna be a jeans day. I'm gonna put on the Detroit jacket, too.

Forum List

Back