NASA pulled this astronaut from a space station crew. Her brother blames racism.

Windparadox

Gold Member
May 3, 2017
Northern WI.
`
{NASA astronaut Jeanette Epps, who was slated to become the first black crew member to live on board the International Space Station, was unexpectedly pulled from her June flight.

In a brief news release Thursday, NASA announced that Serena Auñón-Chancellor, a fellow member of Epps's astronaut class who was scheduled to launch later in the year, would be bumped up to take Epps's place. Epps, who had already started training for her role on Expedition 56-57, will return to Johnson Space Center in Houston, where she will be a candidate for future crews.

NASA did not give an explanation for the crew change. But Epps's brother blamed racism at the space agency." - Source
`
`

This story appeared two days ago. I was following it. Too bad for Epps but shit happens. I was wondering when someone would play the race card, well, wonder no more. This kind of stuff is getting monotonous.

Last edited:
Do we even have a manned space program any longer? We don't have any manned space vehicles. American astronauts can only hitchhike into space.

NASA is not going to allow gender or skin color get in the way of putting the best people on their flights...if she was bumped there is a good reason for it and to evade embarrassment for her I would tell her brother to shut the hell up...

If these folks are going to cry racism every time they don't get their fucking way, they shouldn't even let them into the space program.

We already have enough problems with blacks screwing up everything they touch: homes, neighborhoods, schools, colleges and universities, Baltimore's mayor's office, you name it.

If these folks are going to cry racism every time they don't get their fucking way, they shouldn't even let them into the space program.

We already have enough problems with blacks screwing up everything they touch: homes, neighborhoods, schools, colleges and universities, Baltimore's mayor's office, you name it.

But we've had a national depression, almost a second one, 2 world wars and all kinds of other screw ups by whites.

But we've had a national depression, almost a second one, 2 world wars and all kinds of other screw ups by whites.

I agree , whites had a war to give blacks their freedom. It’s been one race card after another cense then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

`
{NASA astronaut Jeanette Epps, who was slated to become the first black crew member to live on board the International Space Station, was unexpectedly pulled from her June flight.

In a brief news release Thursday, NASA announced that Serena Auñón-Chancellor, a fellow member of Epps's astronaut class who was scheduled to launch later in the year, would be bumped up to take Epps's place. Epps, who had already started training for her role on Expedition 56-57, will return to Johnson Space Center in Houston, where she will be a candidate for future crews.

NASA did not give an explanation for the crew change. But Epps's brother blamed racism at the space agency." - Source
`
`

This story appeared two days ago. I was following it. Too bad for Epps but shit happens. I was wondering when someone would play the race card, well, wonder no more. This kind of stuff is getting monotonous.

So what was NASA;s explanation for this?

NASA did not give an explanation for the crew change.

What is monotonous is these kinds of things happening and the usual fucked up commentary from whites who never have to face his shit.

So many people see racism as no blacks only signs or blacks sitting on the back of the bus. To discuss racism now when that doesn't happen ends up with the ignorant claim of you are living in the past by people too stupid to know what covert racism is. Maybe it's time for us to figure it out.

Covert Racism: How to Spot It and Stop It

If your white friend likes to remind you that they have a black friend after using offensive racial slurs, it’s a good sign that they are casually racist.

If they hate diversity conversations and say that racism doesn’t exist, they sound like the exact people who’ve prompted me to write this article. These people, these covert racists, live among us. But rather than wear their racism on their swastika-cladded sleeves, they’re more discrete about it and attempt to disguise it.

Covert Racism: How to Spot It and Stop It

I agree , whites had a war to give blacks their freedom. It’s been one race card after another cense then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What war was that?