Naomi Klein~the man made climate change cult finnaly being honest

This is amazing. That is, the way the deniers are obsessing about an attractive woman for possibly the first time. After having so many of them stalk me for years, I didn't think any of them were straight. It seemed that their cult had forbidden heterosexual feelings. That policy must have changed.

Klein does point out the racism inherent in denialism. That is, in order to accept denialism, you have to believe brown lives don't matter, and have a willingness to kill many millions in the third world. If it was white people being threatened in that way, the deniers would be taking the opposite positions.

Why #BlackLivesMatter Should Transform the Climate Debate

That right there.... is the absolute most bonkers tinfoil hat conspiracy logic, I have ever seen in my life.

You are seriously..... trying to connect questioning the conventional dogma of man made global warming...... with racism? Really? Daring to question scientifically the 'absolute truth' of AGW.... is now 'racists'?

signs-movie.jpg

How anyone anywhere can take you people seriously now, is beyond me. Have you adjusted your tinfoil lately? Just wondering. I hear the CIA satellites have stronger mind control signals these days.

You can always spot the biggest closet racists by how loudly they whine when their racist ox is gored. And Andylusion here is nearly weeping with rage.

If millions of whites were going to die, you can bet global warming wouldn't be getting ignored by the deniers. But brown people dying, in the service of their profits? Most deniers see that as a feature, not a problem.

And yes, I know it's not PC in certain circles to point out the obvious. Certain topics are taboo to the PC crowd. I'm not one of that crowd.

You can always spot the biggest closet racists by how loudly they whine when their racist ox is gored. And Andylusion here is nearly weeping with rage.

If millions of whites were going to die, you can bet global warming wouldn't be getting ignored by the deniers. But brown people dying, in the service of their profits? Most deniers see that as a feature, not a problem.

And yes, I know it's not PC in certain circles to point out the obvious. Certain topics are taboo to the PC crowd. I'm not one of that crowd.

You do realize the entire post I made, was me laughing at you.... right? Did you miss the satire and sarcasm? You are like this guy Sheldon on TV, who is the butt of everyone's jokes all season long, and never realizes it.

Please continue. It is getting more entertaining the more you try and rationalize your claims.

Andy, you believe homosexuals want to criminalize christianity and believe a genocide is coming, you have no room to talk about reason.

Andy, you believe homosexuals want to criminalize christianity and believe a genocide is coming, you have no room to talk about reason.

0.o

Really.... When have I ever said a genocide is coming?

As for you telling anyone they don't have room to talk.... that's funny. You've said some of the dumbest things on this thread. Pot calling the kettle black, eh? At least I admit when I'm stating my opinion. You spew your opinion, and tell everyone it's fact. At least you are entertaining. Like the butt of every joke, and not knowing it.

As for criminalizing Christianity.....

Ake Green, pastor of a Pentecostal congregation in Kalmar, Sweden, was sentenced to one month in prison on a charge of inciting hatred against homosexuals. Pastor Green was prosecuted for his sermon in a January hearing, where he was found guilty of "hate speech against homosexuals" for a sermon preached in 2003

Now in this case, he appealed, and was acquitted.

But, this is a forum, and it's my opinion based on talking to Homosexuals personally.... I think they will push to criminalize Christianity. And there are several that have said that's what they want openly.

I could list you their opinions here, but you would say those are just isolated people, and I know that... that's why I didn't say something like "its the official policy of the gay police...... blaw blaw blaw".

Like I said. It's my opinion. I think that's where this is headed.

This is amazing. That is, the way the deniers are obsessing about an attractive woman for possibly the first time. After having so many of them stalk me for years, I didn't think any of them were straight. It seemed that their cult had forbidden heterosexual feelings. That policy must have changed.

Klein does point out the racism inherent in denialism. That is, in order to accept denialism, you have to believe brown lives don't matter, and have a willingness to kill many millions in the third world. If it was white people being threatened in that way, the deniers would be taking the opposite positions.

WTF is this ?

Obessing over a girl..

I don't give a Damn What type of person it is I am attacking the message, she is probably a sweet heart , who knows.......

Just pointing out what you Jack asss really want is to destroy CAPITALISM for only a degree I guess?

SMFH

Holy shit.....

You have to be kidding me?

Seriously?

Soooooooooo know climate change is racial?

Naomi is right it is showing the true colors of the man made climate change cult, you guys are like scientology a bunch of fruit loops

That right there.... is the absolute most bonkers tinfoil hat conspiracy logic, I have ever seen in my life.

You are seriously..... trying to connect questioning the conventional dogma of man made global warming...... with racism? Really? Daring to question scientifically the 'absolute truth' of AGW.... is now 'racists'?

signs-movie.jpg

How anyone anywhere can take you people seriously now, is beyond me. Have you adjusted your tinfoil lately? Just wondering. I hear the CIA satellites have stronger mind control signals these days.

Mamooth's explanation of his charge was perfectly clear. That your response attempts to ignore that explanation is clear evidence that you believe his charge to be correct.

Thanks.

signs-movie.jpg

Mamooth's explanation of his charge was perfectly clear. That your response attempts to ignore that explanation is clear evidence that you believe his charge to be correct.

Thanks.

Yes of course. It's apparently self-evident, that questioning conventional wisdom is racists. Clearly being white, in and of itself is racists. Voting is racists, everything is racist. Everyone that talks is racists.

This whole forum is racists, because it's people with contradictory views talking. Darn racists.

I'm sorry for pointing out how racists everything is.... that's racists.

My bad. Moving on. I wager 'moving on' is racists too.

(yes I'm mocking you and all of those like you on here... but I guess mocking is racists too)

I guess if you can't discuss the issue rationally, attempting to deflect by crying about what a victim you are is one option. It's just not a very good option.

When people cry at me, I take it to mean I've hit a sore spot, and they have no response to it, so I should keep it up.

I guess if you can't discuss the issue rationally, attempting to deflect by crying about what a victim you are is one option. It's just not a very good option.

When people cry at me, I take it to mean I've hit a sore spot, and they have no response to it, so I should keep it up.

Got it. When people cry at you, they are racist.

So... just out of curiosity, what does it mean when people laugh at you? You know, like this thread?

Out of curiosity, do you whine about being called a racist as a cowardly deflection on every topic, or just for this topic?

If you can't defend your position, have the guts to admit it. Constantly whining about how the mean liberals are calling you a racist is just pathetic.

Black people must live 2,000m down in the ocean, because that's where the "warming" (aka: excess heat) is

Out of curiosity, do you whine about being called a racist as a cowardly deflection on every topic, or just for this topic?

If you can't defend your position, have the guts to admit it. Constantly whining about how the mean liberals are calling you a racist is just pathetic.

I'd be cowardly, but I'm sure that's racists. Deflecting is racists, posting is racists, and defending against being racists, IS racists. So instead I'll just whine about how racists it is, being called racists for whining.

(I'd call that post pathetic, but that'd be racists.... which apparently is only racists when people other than you call it racists. I'm still mocking you though.... so I guess that means I'm racists. Darn. Is 'darn' racists?)

Naomi Klein and Ottmar Edenhoffer have neither revealed any hidden agenda among the mainstream scientists who accept AGW or the non-scientists who believe them. They are both simply explaining that you cannot stop CO2 production without leaving fossil fuels in the ground and that will eliminate a great deal of FUTURE profits from those companies that would have done so.

That was clearly spelled out by both of them. I cannot believe you couldn't see that. Saying "Fixing global warming is going to ruin some companies" is not the same thing as saying "I want to ruin some companies so I will fabricate global warming"

GOD, are you people STUPID.

Naomi Klein and Ottmar Edenhoffer have neither revealed any hidden agenda among the mainstream scientists who accept AGW or the non-scientists who believe them. They are both simply explaining that you cannot stop CO2 production without leaving fossil fuels in the ground and that will eliminate a great deal of FUTURE profits from those companies that would have done so.

That was clearly spelled out by both of them. I cannot believe you couldn't see that. Saying "Fixing global warming is going to ruin some companies" is not the same thing as saying "I want to ruin some companies so I will fabricate global warming"

GOD, are you people STUPID.

"...we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy" Ottmar, lead author of Climate various scams from IPCC

Crick, you're an embarrassment

Thanks for the bump, wonder what my favorite AGW nut case is up to now?

Let’s make this a real ‘leap’ year, and go fossil fuel-free | Naomi Klein

The document – launched during our recent federal election and signed by tens of thousands of Canadians – was a roadmap to get the country completely off fossil fuels by the mid-century or sooner, in line with what many scientists are telling us we must do, and what engineers are telling us we now can do.

And we wanted to go further: the plan argues that in the process of fundamentally changing our country to make it “green”, we also have a once-in-a-century opportunity to make it fairer. We could redress terrible wrongs done to indigenous peoples; radically reduce economic, racial and gender inequalities; eliminate legal double standards for immigrant workers; and create a whole lot of stable, well-paying jobs. In very un-Canadian fashion, we even dared to hope that the manifesto might become a model for similar broad-based alliances in other countries.

Our first challenge was what to call it. We wanted to convey the need for speed, since as Christiana Figueres, the executive secretary of the UN framework convention on climate change, said recently: “Where capital goes in the next five years will decide what kind of world we have.”

Over several threads I have asked for someone to present the confession of some climate scientists to the fraudulent "adjustments" you've ALL been claiming for months now. There are thousands of people involved and the odds that NOT ONE of them would ever fess up must be absolutely astronomical.

Yet, this seems to be the best you can do. Naomi Klein and Ottmar Edenhoffer.

Pathetic.

Forum List

Back