President wishes Ashli Babbitt a Happy Birthday

Shooting Ashli Babbit was unnecessary, so was deliberate murder.
It should have been prosecuted.
There was no verbal, physical, or warning shot attempting to prevent her entry through the broken window.
The death was deliberate, and at such close range, was clearly intended to hit the neck.

A lie, naturally. What else? It's you.

They have come to terms with the fact that no wrongful death award will be forthcoming.

And that their once promising daughter was brainwashed into a cult that caused her to commit suicide by cop.
10 million dollar wrongful death suit coming as soon as the house switches back to republican control.....

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. What a bizarre, freakish delusion... yet another one of your bizarre fantasies that won't happen...
You are the one with failed delusions my friend.... or Trump would be in jail today with his entire family... Buuuuaaaahahahahaha

Donald Trump wished slain Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt a happy birthday and demanded Joe Biden's Justice Department reopen the investigation into her January 6 death in a recorded video message on Sunday.

Pelosi investigated her Stasi and and cleared herself of any wrong doing.
Have you noticed how differently the Press covers police shootings based upon race?
He is responsible for her death you know.

But it's her fault for taking him literally right?

He is responsible for her death you know.

But it's her fault for taking him literally right?

That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Mercy! You are about a hundred times more stupid than I ever pegged you as being.

If I thought for a second that Trump could feel guilt, I would say that was at play here.

That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Mercy! You are about a hundred times more stupid than I ever pegged you as being.

Are you kidding? He lied to his supporters. Told them to go fight like hell. Where have you been the last year?

I wonder how many months in prison Ashli would have got had she lived?

Forum List

Back