Nancy Pelosi's Wall Shows Her Hypocrisy

Her house doesn't have a wall. The house with the wall is one of the most expensive homes in San Fran. Not Pelousy's home. Her home has no wall. Just checked it out.
I beg to differ

Isn't it funny how easily you can fill in the blanks when you want to believe vs. what is obvious? You're no better than a OJ juror bro.

No, it's pretty obvious Trump tried to steal the 2020 election. It's pretty obvious he's a lying criminal. But that's not obvious to you for some reason. Weird huh?

No guns no insurrection you ignorant toad.

Isn't it funny how easily you can fill in the blanks when you want to believe vs. what is obvious? You're no better than a OJ juror bro.

No, it's pretty obvious Trump tried to steal the 2020 election. It's pretty obvious he's a lying criminal. But that's not obvious to you for some reason. Weird huh?
Tell us more about Trump and Russia.

Nothing says ‘normal, legitimate election’ like a swearing-in behind 12 feet of razor wire and 25,000 troops that you’re not sure you can trust, opposing a bipartisan investigation of the voting and silencing all election questions.

Lololol 😂😂😅 are you still buying in to Trump's pathetic lies. He's a loser and he's conned you.

Tell us more about Trump and Russia.
Trump's kids met with russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. Slam dunk. Trump then as POTUS met with Putin alone. Never done before. What did they talk about?

I say because Ukraine didn't dig up fake news on Hunter, and they told on him, he told Vlad to invade. Gave him the green light. We'll never know.

Trump's kids met with russians who said they had dirt on Hillary. Slam dunk. Trump then as POTUS met with Putin alone. Never done before. What did they talk about?

I say because Ukraine didn't dig up fake news on Hunter, and they told on him, he told Vlad to invade. Gave him the green light. We'll never know.
Hilarious! Right on cue! Russia stole the election for Trump!

What I expect from science hating fascists.

Hilarious! Right on cue! Russia stole the election for Trump!

What I expect from science hating fascists.
Looks like Elon Musk is going to have Twitter help Trump in 2024 too by allowing lies.

Russia flooded the internet in 2015 with lies about Hillary. They really wanted Trump to win. Wonder why?

That's easy enough to do if you fine employers who hire illegals. 90% of illegals will self deport.
well, a lib finally said something I at least partially agree with

I doubt 90% will selfdeport

But really, why are people (Rs in particular) always downing the illegals but never the ones who HIRE them..

so yeh... first time I've ever agreed w/ you, I believe

well, a lib finally said something I at least partially agree with

I doubt 90% will selfdeport

But really, why are people (Rs in particular) always downing the illegals but never the ones who HIRE them..

so yeh... first time I've ever agreed w/ you, I believe
Us Liberals have been asking that for decades.

Forum List

Back