Nancy Pelosi realizes impeachment was a mistake

It was a mistake for many reasons but no one thought finding him guilty in the House meant he would be removed.

I'm hoping that the trial goes something like:
1. The democrat managers start presenting their case.
2. Defense lawyers object to the 3nd hand evidence, which is not allowed in the senate (no exceptions, period)
3. A motion is made to dismiss Article-1 for lack of evidence, motion passes.
4. Democrats begin to present Article-2.
5. A motion is made to dismiss Article-2 because the USSC already ruled that the Executive does have the right to challenge House subpoenas in court, and that is NOT "obstruction of Congress". Motion passes.

Trump is exonerated in less than one day, and the democrat's coup attempt is thwarted.

I imagine it will.

Nanzi is a substandard fuckwit by any measurable standard, but to be bullied by a 20-something failed bartender and the Jihad Squad, and goaded into making one of the largest political mistakes ever known to mankind is not a miscalculation.... it's "dizzy c*nt" stupid. What's left, other than an antifreeze slushie.

I love these people. I love their transparency.... as in, you can can the stupid in those soulless eyes. You shit-eating rodents make 3rd-generation trailer trash look like quantum physics professors. MWAH from 2Fe....

It was a mistake for many reasons but no one thought finding him guilty in the House meant he would be removed.
2. Defense lawyers object to the 2nd hand evidence, which is not allowed in the senate (no exceptions, period)
5. A motion is made to dismiss Article-2 because the USSC already ruled that the Executive does have the right to challenge House subpoenas in court, and that is NOT "obstruction of Congress". Motion passes.

Trump is exonerated in less than one day, and the democrat's coup attempt is thwarted.

2. Defense lawyers object to the 2nd hand evidence, which is not allowed in the senate (no exceptions, period)

really?

I want to see the Bidens grilled relentlessly and the collusion between the Democratic Party and f.b.i exposed, myself.

Adam Shiff in jail for lying to congress would make a nice bonus, as well.

It is hard to understand what the hell Pelosi was thinking. My personal opinion is that she had to appease her ding-dongs on the far left and so she went along with the charade hoping the Senate Dems could and would bail her ass out by calling witnesses that would make her impeachment effort appear to be justified. Maybe she thinks enough Senate RINOs will support the calling of witnesses, all they need is 4. Which may be the point of withholding the Articles of Impeachment - maybe given enough time to think about it, the GOP anti-Trumpers will come to her rescue. For mre, see what Trey Gowdy had to say about it:

Trey Gowdy: Dems want Senate Majority

That's the exact same reason the (R)'s held hearings on the IRS and Benghazi spending millions and doing nothing about either.

Gowdy is a major hypocrite.
Back and forth and forth and back. But Trump is a special case with you guys, You started to impeach him before he declared himself a candidate. Laughing and jiving and chuckling. Taking yourselves so seriously as you are the gift to the political heavens. Repubs have their issues. Many of them. But you guys are issue laden personified. Only Progs can tell people to make love to each other with the threat of a plague coming from it while promoting a medicine to subdue being infected... hopefully.

What I want is for the trial to begin, both sides make their case and then questions are asked and answered. A vote is then taken whether to call witnesses or dismiss the charges. Hopefully the charges will be dismissed and it'll be over. The Dems can piss and moan all they want, but it was a bullshit case all along that they could have made stronger by going to the courts and trying to force the president's men to testify. But they didn't do that, instead they turned what should have been a serious matter into political theater. Right or wrong, they could have done the whole thing honorably; they deliberately didn't. Which is the clearest evidence that the whole thing was nothing more than partisan politics, and for that: Fuck You, Democrats.

It is hard to understand what the hell Pelosi was thinking. My personal opinion is that she had to appease her ding-dongs on the far left and so she went along with the charade hoping the Senate Dems could and would bail her ass out by calling witnesses that would make her impeachment effort appear to be justified. Maybe she thinks enough Senate RINOs will support the calling of witnesses, all they need is 4. Which may be the point of withholding the Articles of Impeachment - maybe given enough time to think about it, the GOP anti-Trumpers will come to her rescue. For mre, see what Trey Gowdy had to say about it:

Trey Gowdy: Dems want Senate Majority

That's the exact same reason the (R)'s held hearings on the IRS and Benghazi spending millions and doing nothing about either.

Back and forth and forth and back. But Trump is a special case with you guys, You started to impeach him before he declared himself a candidate. Laughing and jiving and chuckling. Taking yourselves so seriously as you are the gift to the political heavens. Repubs have their issues. Many of them. But you guys are issue laden personified. Only Progs can tell people to make love to each other with the threat of a plague coming from it while promoting a medicine to subdue being infected... hopefully.

Bite me. I'm not a Democrat and I've noted over and over that I never supported impeachment and nothing you said changes anything I said.

A5F1DAE9-B67D-48DF-974E-948BEE73C197.jpeg

The left - in their infinite ignorance - believed that impeachment meant President Trump would instantly be removed from office.
Pelosi realized that impeachment was a mistake. She didn’t want the president to be able to tell voters that he had been exonerated by the Senate.
The Dumbocrats and their mindless minions demanded they rush through a faux process to achieve the political goals they couldn’t achieve through the votes of the American people. Now they are completely stuck and looking like the imbeciles that they actually are.

Speaker Pelosi’s Embarrassing Impeachment Blunder
What a dumb first para
IN YOUR PHD OPINION DARLIN
don't tell me blaze again.
Daily callermaybe

The left - in their infinite ignorance - believed that impeachment meant President Trump would instantly be removed from office.
Pelosi realized that impeachment was a mistake. She didn’t want the president to be able to tell voters that he had been exonerated by the Senate.
The Dumbocrats and their mindless minions demanded they rush through a faux process to achieve the political goals they couldn’t achieve through the votes of the American people. Now they are completely stuck and looking like the imbeciles that they actually are.

Speaker Pelosi’s Embarrassing Impeachment Blunder
Just when you can't get lower than the blaze.
THE DAILY SIGNAL???!!!
May I suggest The Irish Times?
How long did it take you to find Dumbocrats?
I can't believe you created it

really?

I want to see the Bidens grilled relentlessly and the collusion between the Democratic Party and f.b.i exposed, myself.

Barr and Durham have the responsibility to ensure that the FBI is held to account for their crimes.
They should also "follow the money" to see if anything illegal occurred with the Bidens.
Maybe their excuse is that Hunter is too stupid to have "intent" to break any Law?

really?

Barr and Durham have the responsibility to ensure that the FBI is held to account for their crimes.
They should also "follow the money" to see if anything illegal occurred with the Bidens.
Maybe their excuse is that Hunter is too stupid to have "intent" to break any Law?
Maybe Barr is too busy fighting off his lawsuit?
Claiming his unbelievable bias?
Our Iran contra cover up expert?

Wrong, most of the progressive clowns thought that that was exactly what it meant.

Forum List

Back