Nancy Pelosi defies Democrats calling on her to quit

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
LxNH4hKodiR1LyehtEVgx-8-IB1cWboWGl5PTwTNbRZZ1t5nzto22o5xw6ftBwM87fVZzKQI4xY2SaGmbtjaF9xfu8EqgfIP2gQrRYWRKOmaEm2F3eAxAOHjd-J7rLaYbDRgKZg=pf-w200-h200

Daily Mail
today

Nancy Pelosi says 'I can take the heat - that's why I'm staying in the kitchen' as she defies Democrats calling on her to quit
  • House Minority Leader, 78, is defying calls to make way for new blood in Associated Press interview
  • She says that her following proves she is the person to lead the party after the November mid-term elections
  • Trump and the Republicans are eager to see her go, she said, 'and I'm just not going to let them do that.'
  • Younger Democrats say the party's three top House leaders are Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, 79, and Jim Clyburn, 78, who need to make way for a new generation
By Associated Press

Published: 16:29 EDT, 23 August 2018 | Updated: 21:36 EDT, 23 August 2018

View comments

Nancy Pelosi is the chief villain of Republican campaign ads. The leader some Democrats promise to vote against. The subject of much speculation that her grip on power is coming to an end.

Nevertheless, she says she's not going anywhere - and certainly not while President Donald Trump is in the White House.

'This is not anything to make a big fuss over, it's politics,' Pelosi said in a 35-minute phone interview with The Associated Press. 'I can take the heat and that's why I stay in the kitchen.'

Pushing back on those who say her leadership position is in jeopardy, Pelosi all but dared her doubters to envision any other House Democrat sitting across the table to negotiate with Trump.

'I have a following in the country that's unsurpassed by anybody, unless they're running for president,' Pelosi said.

Trump and the Republicans are eager to see her go, she said, 'and I'm just not going to let them do that.'

4050832-6092345-House_Minority_Leader_Nancy_Pelosi_waves_to_the_audience_before_-a-14_1535057340211.jpg

No goodbye: 'This is not anything to make a big fuss over, it's politics,' Pelosi said. 'I can take the heat and that's why I stay in the kitchen.'

------

^ ^ ..... just stay da fuck out of MY kitchen!

^ ^ You would ))

She is too old ...... if she was younger and my significant other, I'd surely consider it :)

LxNH4hKodiR1LyehtEVgx-8-IB1cWboWGl5PTwTNbRZZ1t5nzto22o5xw6ftBwM87fVZzKQI4xY2SaGmbtjaF9xfu8EqgfIP2gQrRYWRKOmaEm2F3eAxAOHjd-J7rLaYbDRgKZg=pf-w200-h200

Daily Mail
today

Nancy Pelosi says 'I can take the heat - that's why I'm staying in the kitchen' as she defies Democrats calling on her to quit
  • House Minority Leader, 78, is defying calls to make way for new blood in Associated Press interview
  • She says that her following proves she is the person to lead the party after the November mid-term elections
  • Trump and the Republicans are eager to see her go, she said, 'and I'm just not going to let them do that.'
  • Younger Democrats say the party's three top House leaders are Pelosi, Steny Hoyer, 79, and Jim Clyburn, 78, who need to make way for a new generation
By Associated Press

View comments

Nancy Pelosi is the chief villain of Republican campaign ads. The leader some Democrats promise to vote against. The subject of much speculation that her grip on power is coming to an end.

Nevertheless, she says she's not going anywhere - and certainly not while President Donald Trump is in the White House.

'This is not anything to make a big fuss over, it's politics,' Pelosi said in a 35-minute phone interview with The Associated Press. 'I can take the heat and that's why I stay in the kitchen.'

Pushing back on those who say her leadership position is in jeopardy, Pelosi all but dared her doubters to envision any other House Democrat sitting across the table to negotiate with Trump.

'I have a following in the country that's unsurpassed by anybody, unless they're running for president,' Pelosi said.

Trump and the Republicans are eager to see her go, she said, 'and I'm just not going to let them do that.'

4050832-6092345-House_Minority_Leader_Nancy_Pelosi_waves_to_the_audience_before_-a-14_1535057340211.jpg

No goodbye: 'This is not anything to make a big fuss over, it's politics,' Pelosi said. 'I can take the heat and that's why I stay in the kitchen.'

------

WYEHO?

Hmmm ... I think she did bunch of plastic surgeries ...

As she didn't look that hot when younger )))

Democrats aren't 90% white. They don't vote in a block. They aren't filled with white nationalists and Nazi's. That's just the way it is.

Dems don’t vote in a block?

What the fuck are you talking about?

This is about power within the Dem party.

If you fuckers are so diverse, why are the most popular people in your party Hillary, Biden, and Schumer?

Your post makes no sense at all with regards to whether Nancy will stay as the House leader for the Dems.

Whomever replaces her will be white, so, again, your post makes no sense unless Auntie Maxine is the new leader.

Button it up, buddy.

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?

Is that a yes or a no?

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?

Is that a yes or a no?
It depends ... ))

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?
What does WYEHO mean?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out?
It deepens ... ))

The old hag should retire. There are younger much better Dems that could do her job.

She and hubby have made millions using her status to do so.

Democrats aren't 90% white. They don't vote in a block. They aren't filled with white nationalists and Nazi's. That's just the way it is.
And what does this have to do with anything, I'm reporting this comment....typical rdean, never on topic, always a racial comment and a false one at that.

To be clear, they are calling on her to step down as house LEADER, not leave Congress.

Some people seem confused.

When the country us suffering from illness due to her cooking...Er, policies.
Its time to get the hell out of the kitchen.

"We don't know the ingredients ,
But you have to swallow it to find out."

Last edited:

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?

Is that a yes or a no?
It depends ... ))

Elaborate?

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?
What does WYEHO mean?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out?
It deepens ... ))

Elaborate?

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?

Is that a yes or a no?
It depends ... ))

Elaborate?
Refer to my previous replies to you on the subject matter ....in previous / other threads. ;)

Daily Mail
today

By Associated Press

View comments

------

WYEHO?
What does WYEHO mean?

Would
You
Eat
Her
Out?
It deepens ... ))

Elaborate?
Use your imagination. :D

Forum List

Back