NAACP Starts “Tea Party Tracker” To Monitor Right Wing Racism

The NAACP is not a problem organization stirring up racial trouble, but they said the same thing about the NAACP is the 1950s and 1960s, history has a way of repeating itself.

washingtonpost.com

A good thing, lest the rightwing monkeys keep denying racism within the Tea Baggers ranks. Now its going to be documented.

I'm sure if they don't find any they'll just make something up.

Bass.....piss on you.

Just like the Republican turd balls ho make up that Obama is a Muslim? Democrats don't make up lies, thats not something we're particularly good at.

washingtonpost.com

A good thing, lest the rightwing monkeys keep denying racism within the Tea Baggers ranks. Now its going to be documented.

I'm sure if they don't find any they'll just make something up.

Bass.....piss on you.

Just like the Republican turd balls ho make up that Obama is a Muslim? Democrats don't make up lies, thats not something we're particularly good at.

That's how they got into power. By making up lies and telling half truths.

The problem folks seem to have with the Tea Party isn't what they stand for..because they're standing up for you too. You're just too damn prejudice to recognize that.

The press and people like Obama make a point to focus on the on the ethnicity of Tea Party members instead of the message. And closet racists hate them because the image they foster is of a bunch of Red-necks who hate a black President. It has nothing to do with that.

Obama and the NAACP are trying to squash the Tea Party's right to protest. That's all this is plain and simple. The Tea Party didn't make this about race. Obama did.

Tea Party people have every right to speak out.

NAACP has every right to monitor what they say.

This is America, folks.

Get over it.

Obama and the NAACP are trying to squash the Tea Party's right to protest. That's all this is plain and simple. The Tea Party didn't make this about race. Obama did.

Obama and the NAACP are not trying to squash the Tea Bastards right to protest, they're simply taking aim at the extremists in the Tea Bastards who are racists because the Tea Bastards themselves refuse to do it.

Well now ain't that sweet..The NAACP has now been appointed to be the JUDGE AND JURY of folks in this country and WHO and WHAT is EXTREAM.

how bout that one folks. doesn't that just give ya the tingles.

Last edited:
Well now ain't that sweet..The NAACP has now been appointed to be the JUDGE AND JURY of folks in this country and WHO and WHAT is EXTREAM.

how bout that one folks. doesn't that just give ya the tingles.
Yeah!.....I wonder what the BLACK participants in the Tea Party's think about this shit?

LMAO!:lol:

Already got a thread on it.... and if you think it's ok for the government to spy on it's citizens, might i suggest Russian might be more suitable for you.

The NAACP is not the government.

Read a book.

Don't be too sure about that. The Southern Poverty Law Center, for one, collaborates so tightly with the FBI, Justice Dept. and other law enforcement in their hunt for "racists", they may as well be government. I would not be surprised if something similar is going on with NAACP. And with Obama in the White House? Yowza.

But your point's taken -- technically, the NAACP isn't the government.

washingtonpost.com

Yes, your stupid fucking asses are going to infiltrate a tea party with one of your fucking racist signs and then scream "racism" at the top of your fucking lungs. Asswipe. chimpanzee.

Tea Party people have every right to speak out.

NAACP has every right to monitor what they say.

This is America, folks.

Get over it.

I would agree if, when challenged to produce some evidence of their concerns, they were able to actually provide it. Their Director, when interviewed by O'Reilly, could not name a single one, except for a vague reference to a tee-shirt... and he couldn't remember what about the tee-shirt was offensive. It's a joke. The MSM scream racism, and the NAACP fell for it. Shame on them.

It would behoove the NAACP to deal with the racism that pervades its own organization before it sets itself up to monitor anyone else.

Glass houses and all that, dontchaknow.

There is no racism within the NAACP, you monkeys think that accusing those who criticize your stupidity of racism to cover your own racism is pathetic especially when you can't show any documented cases of racism. If there were any, Briebart would had to fabricated and distort.

Who are you to call someone a "monkey," Bonzo?

Their opinion is relevant with black voters, a key voting block.

Is it?

Forgive me for being astonished:

It seemed only a week ago that no more than 3,000 blacks in the DC area, where MILLIONS of blacks live, could give a shit about the NAACP, or Black Civil Rights Leader Al Sharpton, or about commemorating MLK's "I have a dream" speech....

What makes you think they've changed their minds this week?

Have you not forgotten about the last Presidental election where 96% of blacks voted for Obama? the power of the Black vote is so strong that even back in the days of Jim Crow the KKK resorted to using fear and lynching to discourage blacks from voting.
That would seem to indicate to most people that blacks will vote for any charlatan who is on a ballot as long as he is black. He needn't have any credentials, experience or ability, as long as his skin is black. Isn't that racism in its most virulent form?

Forum List

Back