N. Korea fires on S. Korea - It was a clear provocation!!

Nice to see the libtards coming out and defending Obama's non-response to this. NK has already sunk a South Korean sub, and learned then it could attack the South anytime it wants and there will be no retaliation. This is an act of war, just as much as invading the south would be.

To suggest that South Korea can "handle it" on their own and they can decide if they want to attack the North is idiotic. The US has been there with the South since after WWII, they aren't going to make any moves without Obama's input. The South has already stated it will retaliate if there are "further attacks" which means they won't do jack shit about this one.

This is what happens when we have a spineless lib as Prez.

It is easy for Americans to puff up their chests and scream Invade! Bomb the shit out of them!

But it is the South Koreans who will do the fighting and dying. They have dealt with these provocations from the north for decades and they know what the appropriate response should be.

Then why pray tell are we even over there?

Have they been invaded in the last 50 years?

Are you saying the US Army is not doing any good unless they actually go to war?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: our spending billions didn't keep em from being shot at this time though did it? Now what do you suggest we do? Sit on our hands?

Nice to see the libtards coming out and defending Obama's non-response to this. NK has already sunk a South Korean sub, and learned then it could attack the South anytime it wants and there will be no retaliation. This is an act of war, just as much as invading the south would be.

To suggest that South Korea can "handle it" on their own and they can decide if they want to attack the North is idiotic. The US has been there with the South since after WWII, they aren't going to make any moves without Obama's input. The South has already stated it will retaliate if there are "further attacks" which means they won't do jack shit about this one.

we should be mobilizing.

Then why pray tell are we even over there?

Have they been invaded in the last 50 years?

Are you saying the US Army is not doing any good unless they actually go to war?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: our spending billions didn't keep em from being shot at this time though did it? Now what do you suggest we do? Sit on our hands?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: at Willows inability to tell the difference in being shot at and being invaded

Thanks for posting Willow, I really enjoy when you try to keep up with the adults

This is Obama's 3am call. I bet he slept throught it!!!

Why should this Obama's problem? Are they attacking us?

Don't get me wrong, I understand the need to help allies. But the idea that we should go to war anytime someone attacks and ally is bothersome. Even if we have traditionally helped them for years.

Either way, get information before you act. Obama hasnt nuked anyone yet, so as far as im concerned he is using some intellectual process before he does anything drastic.

If we are going to criticize Obama over anything, and there is plenty to criticize him on, let's do it on the things he actually does to hurt the country.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the need to help allies. But the idea that we should go to war anytime someone attacks and ally is bothersome. Even if we have traditionally helped them for years.

Either way, get information before you act. Obama hasnt nuked anyone yet, so as far as im concerned he is using some intellectual process before he does anything drastic.

If we are going to criticize Obama over anything, and there is plenty to criticize him on, let's do it on the things he actually does to hurt the country.

Agreed, the last thing we need is another front to fight, unless absolutely necessary.

South Korea will do the fighting and dying in this fight. Their cities can be hit by artillery and it is their citizens who will suffer.

Chickenhaws in the US should not be making this decision for them

Agreed, the last thing we need is another front to fight, unless absolutely necessary.

I concur, I just don't get what people want, when Bush invaded Iraq and Afghanistan people called him a bastard and a war monger, now because Obama doesn't launch a full scale invasion of North Korea he is a woman with no balls.

:eusa_think:

There's nothing for us or him to do.

Unless NK invades SK we have to sit and hope for the best. Even the SK Pres said to use restaint.

It is easy for Americans to puff up their chests and scream Invade! Bomb the shit out of them!

But it is the South Koreans who will do the fighting and dying. They have dealt with these provocations from the north for decades and they know what the appropriate response should be.

A lot more can be done than invade! Moving out aircraft carriers and battleships into position. Hitting their nuclear capabilities. Taking out their military capabilities. Then allowing South Korea to invade and unify Korea under a capitalistic, democratuc and 1st world industrialized nation! Assisting South Korea by shelling NK's military capacities (plants, bases, air strips, planes, military bases etc.)

We don't have to send one troop!

Tell that to the 2nd Infantry Division on the DMZ and strung out in encampments from Ouijan-bu north and west.

They will die in place if we follow your nonsense.

A lot more can be done than invade! Moving out aircraft carriers and battleships into position. Hitting their nuclear capabilities. Taking out their military capabilities. Then allowing South Korea to invade and unify Korea under a capitalistic, democratuc and 1st world industrialized nation! Assisting South Korea by shelling NK's military capacities (plants, bases, air strips, planes, military bases etc.)

War is never that "easy". I thought we had learned that from the Bush administration.

This romantic view of war a disturbing trend as well. The North and the South had the same type of view going into the Civil war. And we all know what kind of a bloodbath that was.

South Korea will do the fighting and dying in this fight. Their cities can be hit by artillery and it is their citizens who will suffer.

Chickenhaws in the US should not be making this decision for them

So will tens of thousands of US soldiers (and families). Are you so stupid you don't even realize the relationship between the US and South Korea?

The Chickenshits (Obama and his followers) have already made the decision for South Korea -- do nothing. Write a statement saying we "condemn" the action and will do something about it if you "do more".

How is Obama responsible for what S. Korea does? Did he get elected President there when I wasn't looking? He was really born in Seoul wasn't he?

Last edited:

Hey numbnutz, a lot more can be done that invade! Moving out aircraft carriers and battleships into position. Hitting their nuclear capabilities. Taking out their military capabilities. Then allowing South Korea to invade and unify Korea under a capitalistic, democratuc and 1st world industrialized nation! Assisting South Korea by shelling NK's military capacities (plants, bases, air strips, planes, military bases etc.)

It is the South Koreans who will do the dying in such an invasion. That is why they should have the primary decision on how much of a provocation they can accept.

It sure is easy for Americans to say "bomb them, impose capitalistic democracy on them" when others are doing the dying. Didn't we just go through this in Iraq? Sure, invade, impose a democracy and let the Iraqi people suffer the 100,000 casualties

And numbnutz, your military tactics need some updating. We no longer have Battleships

I agree, it only works if South Korea wants to invade and unify the country, but I think they are sick and tired of North Korea's tiny dictator, provocations and brutal regime!

Destroyers, gunboats whatever you want to call them. They can be positioned in off the coast shelling North Korea military installations!

How is Obama responsible for what S. Korea does? Did he get elected President there when I wasn't looking? He was really born in Seoul wasn't he?

He isn't responisble for what South Korea does should they decide to do something without his blessing. But it is important to understand the South Koreans consider the US their biggest ally and will not do anything drastic without the blessing from Washington. There is and always has been a massive US presence there, if South Korea does do something iit WILL effect the US. Our troops will be the speed bump if all out war breaks out and the North invades the south as they are poised to do.

The possibility of war breaking out there is some scary ass shit. And don't make believe for one fucking second that China won't match our moves if it does break out. The last thing we want is to see is a war with a country that is backed by a military superpower with ICBM's trained at our cities.

But Rightwinger made a great point. This won't amount to much. The north does not have the capabilities to fight a sustained conflict without outside support.

China has ICBM's aimed at us, thank you Bill Clinton and the Democrats.

Forum List

Back