N.J. will house transgender inmates by gender identity after lawsuit

Badger supports those lesbians trapped in men’s bodies. The time for “coming out” is long overdue.

Disgusting.

Should someone's mum who is in the joint for ripping a mattress tag really be condemned to share a cell with a serial rapist who just identified as a broad? Libs say "yes" , but I disagree most strenuously.

1625056914433.png

“When I was forced to live in men’s prisons, I was terrified I wouldn’t make it out alive," Doe said in a statement. "Those memories still haunt me. Though I still have nightmares about that time, it’s a relief to know that as a result of my experience the NJDOC has adopted substantial policy changes so no person should be subjected to the horrors I survived.”

View attachment 507246

“When I was forced to live in men’s prisons, I was terrified I wouldn’t make it out alive," Doe said in a statement. "Those memories still haunt me. Though I still have nightmares about that time, it’s a relief to know that as a result of my experience the NJDOC has adopted substantial policy changes so no person should be subjected to the horrors I survived.”
Now all the normal chicks have to put up with his mentally ill bullshit.

View attachment 507246

Doesn't she look female.

View attachment 507246

Doesn't she look female.
So dudes look like chicks simply because they have silicone in their chest? How sexist and gender binary of you :lol:

Serial Killer Richard Spec aka Boston Strangler was a transgender.
It will cause major problems if they put men in the women's prisons.
They will be sued.

How many women will be raped and murdered before this stupid policy is reversed?

View attachment 507246

WYEHO?

Forum List

Back