MyPillow

People are cheering a guy to fail for actually creating jobs, risking his own capital and turning his life around while so many career politicians have made MILLIONS and some only "created" high paing jobs for their unqualified family members on the taxpayer dime. I don't get it.
Some folks are just too consumed with politics.

no one used the power of Big NAZI GOVT to boycott Bud Light. Only one beer of Anhauser Busch. I felt sorry for the STL workers. I still bought red Bud.

fAGS & trannies on cans? Why shove a 0.0001% problem issue down the throats of regular Americans? Drag shows in Kindergarten? Are you folks evil or on a mission? A mission of what exactly?
Exactly. This was essentially a vote by the people. We chose as individuals. We boycott or buy from who we want to. It wasn't a big government power play. Leftists don't understand the difference.

no one used the power of Big NAZI GOVT to boycott Bud Light. Only one beer of Anhauser Busch. I felt sorry for the STL workers. I still bought red Bud.

fAGS & trannies on cans? Why shove a 0.0001% problem issue down the throats of regular Americans? Drag shows in Kindergarten? Are you folks evil or on a mission? A mission of what exactly?
You do know that they only put Mulvaney's image on one can, which they gave to her.

My Pillow sports good products, towels and linens are above average and hold up well.
The pillows in my opinion are top tier.
I'm sure that the left starts rumors to make things sound dire.
Not like we haven't seen that before. :rolleyes-41:
MY pillow is made from shredded fleece made from recycled plasic bottlez and covered with a hemp cover. It can sit in the rain for half a day and be dry in an hour.$35 made, by hand. near Managua

People are cheering a guy to fail for actually creating jobs, risking his own capital and turning his life around while so many career politicians have made MILLIONS and some only "created" high paying jobs for their unqualified family members on the taxpayer dime. I don't get it.
I agree with the Politician Part.

Lindell destroyed his own Company, ALL by Himself.

If I was a democrat you can rest assured I would be on a prescription for meds but since I am not I am mentally sound unlike you med head
So you are a retard but we can’t blame that on meds? My sympathies. :itsok:

What a sad example of the left attacking those with wrongthink financially.

Dude's an entrepeneur that makes decent products in America, but goes against the leftist groupthink,

so they set out to ruin him.
He does have quality products at reasonable prices. I have purchased one pillow, one set of thirsty and thick hand towels, and one terrific 3-inch mattress topper from his company. I LOVE this medium-firm topper for all-night cloud comfort. I may mute his commercials but I read what he is saying because of closed-captioning which is always on when I am in front of the TV, which isn't that often.

Go, Mike! You went from rags to riches success and I applaud that! Only in America and only through hard work.
:up:

What a sad example of the left attacking those with wrongthink financially.

Dude's an entrepeneur that makes decent products in America, but goes against the leftist groupthink,

so they set out to ruin him.
Budweiser wants to talk with you.

People are cheering a guy to fail for actually creating jobs, risking his own capital and turning his life around while so many career politicians have made MILLIONS and some only "created" high paying jobs for their unqualified family members on the taxpayer dime. I don't get it.

Lefties don't like jobs unless the paycheck has "Department of Revenue" in the top left corner.

Forum List

Back