MyPillow

Lindell insists his company is still solvent.

alliswell.gif

What a sad example of the left attacking those with wrongthink financially.

Dude's an entepeneur that makes decent products in America, but goes against the leftist groupthink,

so they set out to ruin him.

Losing Tax revenue, jobs and trade imbalance. They don’t care. To collapse America seems to be the end goal.

Remember, they had banks pull accounts, law licenses , pharmacist license, jobs lost. All against those not going along with NAZI America. Or supporters of Trump. And Board Leftist loons giggled and laughed all through it.

But going after Bud Light is perfectly acceptable?

no one used the power of Big NAZI GOVT to boycott Bud Light. Only one beer of Anhauser Busch. I felt sorry for the STL workers. I still bought red Bud.

fAGS & trannies on cans? Why shove a 0.0001% problem issue down the throats of regular Americans? Drag shows in Kindergarten? Are you folks evil or on a mission? A mission of what exactly?

no one used the power of Big NAZI GOVT to boycott Bud Light. Only one beer of Anhauser Busch. I felt sorry for the STL workers. I still bought red Bud.

fAGS & trannies on cans? Why shove a 0.0001% problem issue down the throats of regular Americans? Drag shows in Kindergarten? Are you folks evil or on a mission? A mission of what exactly?
How many CANS had this Dylan Character on it?
Could you buy this particular can in stores?

Forum List

Back