Myopia in the extreme

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Having had several conversations with Trump supporters, it's becoming clear to me that the only worthy item of note with the current protests is the violence.

When I point out that it goes deeper, they fall back only as far as the cop and Floyd. When I point out that it still goes deeper, they don't seem to understand.

Are there any Trump supporters who detect a bigger picture than this? Maybe one that goes back a ways? Is the only issue you're seeing here the violence?

If I tell you it goes much deeper than this, what do you suppose I mean?

Having had several conversations with Trump supporters, it's becoming clear to me that the only worthy item of note with the current protests is the violence.

When I point out that it goes deeper, they fall back only as far as the cop and Floyd. When I point out that it still goes deeper, they don't seem to understand.

Are there any Trump supporters who detect a bigger picture than this? Maybe one that goes back a ways? Is the only issue you're seeing here the violence?

They aren't gonna get it. Hate is a shallow emotion for shallow people.

The Big Picture is that your stinking party of lowlifes do this every election cycle..........

They throw fuel on the fire then try to blame us ..........like always.........

Go sell your snake oil somewhere else.........It is your cities that hired the police.......run by DNC politicians.............and riots by mostly Blue DNC voters...........

Your problem not mine..............Clean up your own dang mess you made.

It was once a worthy cause, to a degree. But the Democrats have magnified local events into national crises for decades, and most don't care anymore. It's just the same old shit, year after year.

LOL

From the party burning the country to the ground...........worked well last election didn't it........

You better pray that you get mail in votes..........most in this country know who is doing this shit............

You need to find a better way to cheat.........always bitching about how we try to stop your votes and having to be sued to UPDATE VOTER ROLLS........Imagine that....

They you go we don't cheat............You guys need to sell that drug to the uninformed..........Doesn't work here.

Democrats created the inner city plantations which led to what you milk toast fence sitters call systemic racism.

The underlying core policy to implement this stupid form of control was if the wife was married she didn't get the max benefits.

So now you have upwards of 70% single parent homes in a rat filled slum where all industry moved away.

You idiots own this and now you want to defund the police in those shitholes.

LOL

From the party burning the country to the ground...........worked well last election didn't it........

You better pray that you get mail in votes..........most in this country know who is doing this shit............

You need to find a better way to cheat.........always bitching about how we try to stop your votes and having to be sued to UPDATE VOTER ROLLS........Imagine that....

They you go we don't cheat............You guys need to sell that drug to the uninformed..........Doesn't work here.
Thank you. You've proven the point of the thread far better than either I or the OP could have.

You help is greatly appreciated.

LOL

Thank you. You've proven the point of the thread far better than either I or the OP could have.

This happens all the time. I make a point, and they jump in to illustrate it for me.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they whack 'em over the fence for me.

Always amazing to watch.

The same people had no problem with armed thugs storming the city halls a few weeks ago.
How many stores did those "thugs" loot?

Which buildings did those "thugs" burn to the ground?

How much graffiti did those "thugs" deface the capitol buildings and city halls with?

How many people did those "thugs" assault and kill?

You, sir, are reaching rderp levels of idiocy.

VaguebookingPaddlin.jpg

LOL

Anytime Liberal Nut.....................This is a rerun....nothing more.

preview.php

Police brutality has always been a problem.
When will we face this REAL problem?
Problem is, people either justify it or deflect because of emotion and selfishness.
Yes, this goes a lot deeper.

The violence and the standard lefty "solutions" to all the issues they bring up outweighs any desire I see for actual dialogue.

Hell, to me this isn't asking for a conversation on the bigger issues, it's asking us to shut the fuck up and do what we are told to do.

The fact that this is happening due to an event in a city that has been controlled by Democrats FOR DECADES just adds to my skepticism over the true objectives of those pushing for us to look at the "bigger picture"

The violence and the standard lefty "solutions" to all the issues they bring up outweighs any desire I see for actual dialogue.

Hell, to me this isn't asking for a conversation on the bigger issues, it's asking us to shut the fuck up and do what we are told to do.

The fact that this is happening due to an event in a city that has been controlled by Democrats FOR DECADES just adds to my skepticism over the true objectives of those pushing for us to look at the "bigger picture"
Kinda like an arsonist asking us to meet with him to discuss how to stop arson in a city that he burned down.

Solution is to throw his ass in jail at the meeting ............LOL

Does it mean that you are a pretentious fool ?

Kinda like an arsonist asking us to meet with him to discuss how to stop arson in a city that he burned down.

Solution is to throw his ass in jail at the meeting ............LOL

I have driven past 125th St and Powell jr blvd twice this week, dead in the center of Harlem. The government square is full of protesters, ACTUAL protesters, peacefully ranting about whatever they want to rant. Cops stationed at the intersection in groups of 10 or so, just watching.

If everything was like that, I would have no issue.

Forum List

Back