My wish for the new year

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
As much as I enjoy throwing out sarcasm and insults, I really hope this country comes together this year. I hope Trump can deliver on some of his promises, if anything to show that it is possible and that the politicians can stick it up their ass.

I hope some real leadership steps up and this rift between the police and minority communities can begin to be healed, and we start really working to get the inner city kids an education and that they start feeling like they are a productive and important part of this country. We should be ashamed that so many kids grow up in this country with no real chance of success.

I hope people see the media for what it is and STOP allowing them to divide us.

We can only make this country great if we are all on the same page and are not constantly fighting each other.

I know it's a long shot, but what the he'll.

Here's wishing e everyone here a great 2017.

With California pressing for secession and independence, I hope the Confederacy follows, and Texas. Vermont has long wanted to separate.

I hope the economy takes off. Most people do too but it's naive to think it will make the left happy. It will make them livid and they will step up their attacks like never before.

I hope the economy takes off. Most people do too but it's naive to think it will make the left happy. It will make them livid and they will step up their attacks like never before.

Quit pissing all over my utopia dammit!! :cool-45:

Forum List

Back