My wife has had Covid for a few days

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
She's had it for about a week now and a few months ago she took the vaccine. I'm fine not infected life goes on. I will not put that poison in my body nor will I wear a incubator called the mask.

Keep her away from the hospital & the rona death protocols. I pray she doesn't get ADE reactions. I hope you convince her to forego the booster clots

She's had it for about a week now and a few months ago she took the vaccine. I'm fine not infected life goes on. I will not put that poison in my body nor will I wear a incubator called the mask.
Good luck buddy

And it’s NOT poison

It's a "muzzle"
Yeah, nearly everyone I know who got the vax, has recently come down with a bad case of covid....or worse.
To be honest, a lot of previously healthy people are developing mysterious illnesses and checking out.

It's 99.9% people who love big government and Leftist ideals so I still am undecided about the value of these vaccines.

Everybody in my extended family got the Covid and they have been vaccinated. Some two times. One three times.

Not that big of deal. Nobody has been very sick.

My wife and I are the only ones not to get it. I am zealous.

All of a sudden, I and a lot of people that I know are getting COVID. No, it isn't because I'm infecting them. These are people that I haven't seen in person in months.

It's a "muzzle"
Yeah, nearly everyone I know who got the vax, has recently come down with a bad case of covid....or worse.
To be honest, a lot of previously healthy people are developing mysterious illnesses and checking out.

It's 99.9% people who love big government and Leftist ideals so I still am undecided about the value of these vaccines.
Everybody in my extended family got the Covid and they have been vaccinated. Some two times. One three times.

Not that big of deal. Nobody has been very sick.

My wife and I are the only ones not to get it. I am zealous.
I'm glad it's not just me noticing these things.

It's a "muzzle"

This.

Vaccinated and boosted getting the virus multiple times. This is data, btw. Unvaccinated have fewer cases.

Great "vaccine"!

Forum List

Back