My Truth

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
His story should have been told.

Corey Feldman reveals the bizarre 3 days that lead to him creating his new abuse documentary "

3rses0.gif

Sounds like h's a spoiled child actor who is looking for another shot at attention.

I guess his buddy Corey Haim was just looking for attention when he committed suicide?

I see him as another #metoo victim.

He has been talking about this for years.
I have seen and heard him several times. It was not for attention, as the creeps want to say.

I guess his buddy Corey Haim was just looking for attention when he committed suicide?

I could be wrong. I really have nothing to go by but the few times I've heard him mentioned in the past, and his far fetched story in the OP video. Someone with the abiity to investigate will determine what really happened. Until then, all I have is speculation and my gut feeling. Either way, there are perpetraitors. If his story is true, I hope the people are caught and punished. If not I hope he is punished in some way for making it up.

It is funny how they used the same methods that they has used on Roger Stone. Tried to kill him with a vehicle and then drained his bank account. The very same methods they used on other Pres.Trump's supporters and cabinet. And it is letting us know that the swamp runs through some law enforcement agencies.
No officers in their right mind will go along with a group of pedos. Unless they are pedos themselves.
The movie premieres tomorrow, Monday. .

To me, what you say here about suicide is possible. I believe that being ignored completely by certain people is what led my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys to what was picked for his late night snack on June 10, 1998.

God bless you and those who have loved him longer than me always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a gun had to be in the picture at all, it was fed to the wrong face.

However, despite tirelessly promoting and hyping up the worldwide livestream of “My Truth: The Rape of Two Corey’s” – and simultaneously screening the film at the Director’s Guild of America in Los Angeles on Monday – Feldman’s flick never made it to Act One online as users immediately began reporting that they were receiving blank screens and infinite loading issues. Corey Feldman distraught after ‘Rape of Two Coreys’ film no-shows online: ‘Everybody here saw what happened’

3s2kj4.gif

Forum List

Back