My theory on why white people are killing themselves

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
The suicide rate has gone up among white middle aged people.

My theory on this is that every white person considers themselves to be part of the multimillionaire ownership class. If they don't have money, they believe that any day now, they will make some breakthrough or deal, and then they will be rich like they deserve.

At some point, they subconsciously understand that they will never be rich, they will just break their back for low pay their entire lives. And I think rather than do that they say screw it.

Asian, Hispanic, Black people, are used to laboring their entire lives for somebody else, so it doesn't bother them as much. It's the only life they know.

If you grow up in indoctrinated american society you are imprinted with the notions that wealth and power is what matters, your humanity is irrelevant. Whoever has more money and guns is in charge, holds all the power. That is not power, it is authority. But if you believe that money and conncections to the substantial people and celebrity are what matters, and you have none of that, then what are you? Now you couple that with a perceptual reality based upon a male dominator god religion wherein (via original sin) you're fucked, just for getting here? Gotta fear your god, gotta fear your Lucifer, gotta fight an economic system designed such that you function as a sharecropper. And then the endless political promises from the same folks who shackle you to a system that serves only then. It's a lot to come to terms with for folks just realizing how america's set up after a lifetime of being propagandized into submission.

I don't where you grew up, but it wasn't in America.

Asian, Hispanic, Black people, are used to laboring their entire lives for somebody else, so it doesn't bother them as much. It's the only life they know.

Really? That's an interesting theory because I'm Asian and I've never believed that. How strange that all of this time I had no idea I was used to laboring for white people. Shucks, the things you didn't know you didn't know.

If you grow up in indoctrinated american society you are imprinted with the notions that wealth and power is what matters, your humanity is irrelevant. Whoever has more money and guns is in charge, holds all the power. That is not power, it is authority. But if you believe that money and conncections to the substantial people and celebrity are what matters, and you have none of that, then what are you? Now you couple that with a perceptual reality based upon a male dominator god religion wherein (via original sin) you're fucked, just for getting here? Gotta fear your god, gotta fear your Lucifer, gotta fight an economic system designed such that you function as a sharecropper. And then the endless political promises from the same folks who shackle you to a system that serves only then. It's a lot to come to terms with for folks just realizing how america's set up after a lifetime of being propagandized into submission.

I think all of that plays a role, but not to the extreme level you're painting.

My theory on this is that every white person considers themselves to be part of the multimillionaire ownership class. If they don't have money, they believe that any day now, they will make some breakthrough or deal, and then they will be rich like they deserve.

At some point, they subconsciously understand that they will never be rich, they will just break their back for low pay their entire lives. And I think rather than do that they say screw it.

Sure, guno.

Sure

that's why they should watch this

No one with any sense watches anything you post.

Not as long as black people keep killing black people at record rates.

Terrible logic to your theory.

History shows us that white people cannot handle difficulty well. They overcompensate and kill themselves or start living in caves (the modern equivalent being bunkers). During the stock market crash white people were jumping out of buildings because they couldnt cope. The looming reality of a level playing field where they are not picked first triggers that flight response. They check out either literally or mentally

Not as long as black people keep killing black people at record rates.

Shhhhhh...shame on you. That's never to be discussed!

I've met several guys around my age.They say life is not worth living since their health will not allow them to earn a decent wage and they have to make changes....I grew up poh so I know how to live on da edge...My health won't allow me to earn what I used to, but hey, I have lots of free time to raise my son..The best job in the world..

My theory is karma. There is no peace to the wicked saith the Lord. Maybe just can't live with themselves knowing what they've done to the people on this planet. Maybe they have been over compensating for low self esteem with false delusions of grandeur but when they sleep at night or look in the mirror, they know the real truth. Could be one. Or a combination of all.

Maybe reading so many pointless troll threads sends people over the edge.

Really? That's an interesting theory because I'm Asian and I've never believed that. How strange that all of this time I had no idea I was used to laboring for white people. Shucks, the things you didn't know you didn't know.

Aren't you glad someone enlightened you? Imagine, you could have gone thru life not knowing. lol

Forum List

Back