"My staffers were detained, processed and RELEASED".

Colbert is just a douche now. He used to be somewhat funny a while back and dished out jabs equally to everyone else.

Ever since Biden came into office though he isn't equal in his jokes, he leans way way hard on the right. And while he used to have some semblance of rationality now he pushes agendas from the left very hard as well. Even with his get a vaccine song and dance show.

John Stewart and Jimmy Kimmel are the same way as well. Once biden took over they went hard to the left almost over night and are relentless.

I don't like all 3 of them.

Hey Republicans!

Want to really get back at Dems over the Jan 6 attacks?

Not that the Colbert Staff was trespassing but the Insult Dog had a Cigar in its mouth.
Don’t Dems know there is NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CAPITOL!

Hey Republicans!

Want to really get back at Dems over the Jan 6 attacks?

Not that the Colbert Staff was trespassing but the Insult Dog had a Cigar in its mouth.
Don’t Dems know there is NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE CAPITOL!
actually you can smoke in the senate office buildings. Congress exempted itself from those laws

so why were these guys and i guess this puppet in the office building after hours? why did they break in?

I am not the one whining because there was a PUPPET in the Congressional hallway
:ack-1:

no, you're just proving you're an idiot by ignoring the parallels between Colberts stunt, and the supposed 'insurrection'.

i’ve not heard one person besides you talk about the puppet

I know
Conservatives scream that Colberts trespassing is the SAME as Jan 6

They never mention that it was a PUPPET
:auiqs.jpg:

no, you're just proving you're an idiot by ignoring the parallels between Colberts stunt, and the supposed 'insurrection'.

I know…..because filming a skit with a PUPPET is the same thing as smashing your way into the Capitol, assaulting police and trying to Hang Mike Pence!

I know…..because filming a skit with a PUPPET is the same thing as smashing your way into the Capitol, assaulting police and trying to Hang Mike Pence!

who said that? it is however still breaking and entering, and trespassing. The real question not answered yet was what their intent was…we need a full probe…what did Colbert know as well…was this a conspiracy?

who knows…but we need justice

my largest concern is how did the cap police allow this to happen? did we not learn anything about their lack of security after 1-6?

The real question not answered yet was what their intent was…we need a full probe…what did Colbert know as well…was this a conspiracy?

The intent was to film a skit with Triumph the Insult Dog knocking on the doors of Congress

1655818493190.jpeg

Conservatives…….That is the same thing as Jan 6!

:laughing0301:

A FREAKING Puppet!

Conservatives are outraged about a PUPPET!
:laughing0301:

<sob>. See……you guys do the same thing
and you're not enraged about a comedian/talk show host breaking in and filming their impression of an insurrection?

you're an idiot.

Did Colbert's people smash their way in?

Did they beat cops?

Did people die?

Did they try to stop the process of an election?

No?

Oh

whataboutism FAIL

Plenty of the 1/6 rioters were not doing much, beyond trespassing, and they are being treated very harshly.

This is, as pointed out, a clear violation of the Right to Equal Protection before the Law.

On a very big scale. As purposeful policy. By our government.

Forum List

Back