My pup is hurting :(

I am thrilled for Pup's progress, coyote!! I'll still light the candles, though. :)

:)

100_1663_zps02508e08.jpg

It was normal Syrenn - no signs of upset. I added kibble to the mix, no other pills and he is sleeping next to me comfortably :)

Another week and then stitches come out....am so glad he is comfortable and back to his old self :)

He is continuing to improve :) Today - I added rimadyl back in with his evening meal (he needs it to keep the inflammation minimal in his spine) - no problems yet so I think and hope we can stick with that and not need the tramadol. He's back to his pushy, obnoxious, assertive little-bigman self :)

(much to the dismay of the other dogs)

He is continuing to improve :) Today - I added rimadyl back in with his evening meal (he needs it to keep the inflammation minimal in his spine) - no problems yet so I think and hope we can stick with that and not need the tramadol. He's back to his pushy, obnoxious, assertive little-bigman self :)

(much to the dismay of the other dogs)

:woohoo:

How is he doing coyote? Did the stitches come out alright? Is he back to eating normally?

Yup - he got his stitches out yesterday and a clean bill of health. Given that he'll be 13 in few months I can't ask for more. He's eating normally and, more telling - he's bossing around the other dogs :D

Yup - he got his stitches out yesterday and a clean bill of health. Given that he'll be 13 in few months I can't ask for more. He's eating normally and, more telling - he's bossing around the other dogs :D

YAY!!! good to know he is back to his old self.... bossing around the other dogs. Always a very good sign.

Happy New Year from Cowboy :)

My one and only major organizational accomplishment over my break: cleaning my office. Cowboy thinks HE did all the work though and he's quite exhausted ;)

aaawwwwww good boy.

do you have a heated pad for him....he looks like he would love one! My cats and kittens are in heaven when they nice and warm .

Awww! Cowboy is looking mighty comfy there, lol. A heating pad would be great for those old bones too. Gracie is showing signs of hip displacia :(. I plan on splurging and getting her a big ol heating pad when it gets really bad.

Happy New Year from Cowboy :)

My one and only major organizational accomplishment over my break: cleaning my office. Cowboy thinks HE did all the work though and he's quite exhausted ;)

He looks good. Comfy like I'm going to be in about 5 minutes :)

He's a nice big doggie.

The equipment looks awesome. I have a 14 year old Akita who is suffering from the same thing. I have read through this post and it appears to have made a big difference. I will look into it immediately. I hope all is well.

Forum List

Back