My Pillow Can't Cut The Mustard

The My Pillow guy couldn't produce FDA approved masks. So he is "sourcing them"
The pillow guy is a Trump donor.

"However, Lindell’s production facilities were not, and according to his spokeswoman, are still not equipped to make masks that meet FDA standards, such as the high-demand N95 respirators. That, she said, is the reason Lindell began to look elsewhere."

"“Mike was getting requests from healthcare facilities for other kinds of masks that obviously MyPillow can’t make,” she said, explaining why Lindell started his parallel operation: Procuring and selling FDA-approved masks, including the N95, to healthcare facilities."

"The administration last month awarded a mask procurement contract worth eight times the going rate to a bankrupt company with no employees and no mask-making experience. Now shadow task force coordinator Jared Kushner’s botched operations are the subject of a whistleblower complaint filed with the House Oversight Committee."

Well, take him out and shoot him! My God, lynch him!
Say whatever. Not my fault he put himself into a position he couldn't handle.
So you think failed altruism in corrupt.
Another example of democrats believing morals only exist to use against those who have any.
Boy, you should check your morals. They're all over the place.
You just backed up my post.
You wish.
No wish. You did it. Observation.
You can't read what you wrote. Obviously.
Let’s allow others to read it all.

Its the govt, dumbo.
No. Its private corruption and incompetence. Had actual government employees who have knowledge in this area been in charge, it would not have happened.
Lol OMG :rofl:
That's right. What happened here is that the incompetence came first in the decision to put Kushner in charge,k second in Kushner's utter incompetence. I am pretty sure you would have done better.
The govt. OMFG dude. The govt.

Inefficient govt at work. And you statists want to give them more power lol.
Its fucking fascinating to watch.
My Pillow is a private corporation that sells overpriced pillows.

I've never tried one, but the people I know who have them absolutely swear by them.

I bought the pillows I have after staying at a local boutique hotel last year for my birthday. The pillows were amazing. I went back and asked about them, and the owner told me the brand. They were about $60 a piece, but I've never had a better night's sleep...

Forum List

Back