My Lord , Mr. Trump is barely literate.

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

No, no I won't. He's a zilch.. I do miss Bush and all his Bushisms... like nucular.

I like when Obama says "POKISTON" , "Tall-ee-bahn", "chee-leh", or "Mass-a-too-setts".

When Trump lands back in the U.S. tonight, Mexico will have exported another rapist.

Damn them all to hell.

All I was thinking was what must have been in his head.

"Why the fuck did I come here? These messicans are here for blood. Mommy, get me outta here, I'm skeered!"

It's a prepared speech and he's reading at the level of an 8-year-old. Slowwwwly.

And Obama sounds good and says nothing. Whatthefuckever. You elitists are all style, no substance. Obama can't even keep track of the number of states and talks about corpsemen.

You're going to miss him regardless of whether Mrs. Clinton or Mr. Trump wins. I guaranteeeee it.

No, no I won't. He's a zilch.. I do miss Bush and all his Bushisms... like nucular.

I like when Obama says "POKISTON" , "Tall-ee-bahn", "chee-leh", or "Mass-a-too-setts".

Corpse-man

I know I shouldn't be, but I am amazed at the weak-ass, desperate liberal attacks on Trump....like the Op. Pathetic.

:p

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.

When Obama speaks without his teleprompter he sounds like a stuttering fuck.

That's because HE IS a stuttering fuck.

I suppose some of that is because his vocal chords get jizzed on by Reggie Love all the time, but for the most part it's because he's a meat puppet and can't talk without Valerie Jarret's hand up his ass.

Obama-with-Reggie-Love.jpg

Isn't that sweet?

Fucking queers....:puke:

Trump is a self made billionaire who employed tens of thousands of workers and built buildings. Hillary is a smarmy left winger who could recite Alinsky's "rules for radicals" in high school and never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert politician husband. Which one would be a better president?

He'll be missed like the Black Plague
I though obama WAS the black plague

He'll be missed like the Black Plague

FINALLY!!! Someone gets it

He's a hybrid, not really "black".

Secondly he was a privileged and coddled, which is probably why he remains such an effeminate sissy boy pillow biter.

He has NOTHING in common with real black Americans who've had to struggle to get ahead in life. He's had everything handed to him by absolute retards who can't seem to understand why you don't elevate incompetent stuttering clusterfucks into places they have no business being.

He's a hybrid, not really "black".

Secondly he was a privileged and coddled, which is probably why he remains such an effeminate sissy boy pillow biter.

He has NOTHING in common with real black Americans who've had to struggle to get ahead in life. He's had everything handed to him by absolute retards who can't seem to understand why you don't elevate incompetent stuttering clusterfucks into places they have no business being.

I think he is a pillow biter because Michelle is pile driving that dick of hers up his ass every night.

Watching him speak now in Mexico reading from his speech. He is barely literate and doesn't seem to know what he's reading.

Did he sound like this?

No. But he'll never enjoy this: Obama in Oregon 2008

large_obamacrowd.JPG

and Brandenburg Gate in Berlin 2013

obama_berlin_germany.jpg

The second pic is from 2008 and taken at the grossen stern, siegessäule, berlin. The crowds were there for the decemberists and the free pizza.

Trump is a self made billionaire who employed tens of thousands of workers and built buildings. Hillary is a smarmy left winger who could recite Alinsky's "rules for radicals" in high school and never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her pervert politician husband. Which one would be a better president?

Honestly, my Dingo.

She's smarter than both of them combined...

Trump is barely literate?!? He's Ivy League educated, earned an MBA from the prestigious Wharton School of Business (at the University of Penn) and has made billions of dollars.

There is a ton of things you could (and should) attack Trump on (being a liar, being unethical in all of his business dealing, being a disgusting chauvinist pig who treats women like objects, and a whole lot more) but his literacy/education is certainly not one of them.

Forum List

Back