My leftist brother in law was sent to slums

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He is a huge huge Biden and Obama guy

I found out the new black radical mayor moved his office from a nice area of town to a bad part of town and he says he feels unsafe to even leave his new office for lunch lol

Plus his new office is half the size and far older
Lol

I found out the new black radical mayor moved his office from a nice area of town to a bad part of town and he says he feels unsafe to even leave his new office for lunch lol

Lol

I probably shouldn't make fun of him, but here goes...

HxlDDLDJdFAaWZaFgBuZZmHbB1ouWd.jpg

That's true. They bring dishonor to the real Jews, the Israelis.

Hell, if I were 20 years younger, I wouldn't mind moving to Israel.
Only 2 big cities

Tel Aviv - mostly leftist and gays

Jerusalem very religious like Saudi Arabia
Well, yeah. Maybe they need to make their country a little bigger. Send all those Palestinians back wherever they came from.

Surada will be here to disagree with me in 3...2...1...
They already have 75 percent of their ancient land and Jerusalem .
Vast majority all live in central Israel

Lol
Well, obviously he had two things working against him....he was white and a Jew.....more than enough for a black radical mayor to send him to Siberia.

Well, obviously he had two things working against him....he was white and a Jew.....more than enough for a black radical mayor to send him to Siberia.

What the hell?? I never mentioned JEWISH. Why would you assume that

Well, yeah. Maybe they need to make their country a little bigger. Send all those Palestinians back wherever they came from.

Surada will be here to disagree with me in 3...2...1...
Exodus 19:4-6
‘You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself. Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine. And you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words which you shall speak to the children of Israel.'

Forum List

Back