My kind of music

My most recent acquisition- definitely gotta get a mini amp now

1595624890550.png

Randy Travis was a 12 on a scale of 1 thru 10 from the very beginning... That's a fine song... He does it justice... Secretly wishing it was a dial phone in the video instead of the damn smart fone...

"The greatest song ever" is debatable- not to mention highly subjective. There can't be just one.

I like this kid- he's authentic and a very unique voice

I don't know if unique is adequate enough to describe this young mans voice... WOW!!! Without a visual I had pictured an older gentleman... This dude is is 25 years old with the sound of a senior citizen... I like it...
Thanks...

Unraveling the Many Mysteries of Neil Diamond’s ‘Sweet Caroline’

Over the last five decades, millions of people have had their lives touched by "Sweet Caroline" in one way or another. The enduring popularity must be a pleasant surprise for Diamond, who had no idea he’d written a classic back in 1969. "Neil didn't like the song at all," Tommy Cogbill, a bass player at American Sound Studio, said in an interview for the 2011 book Memphis Boys. "I actually remember him not liking it and not wanting it to be a single."

I don't know if unique is adequate enough to describe this young mans voice... WOW!!! Without a visual I had pictured an older gentleman... This dude is is 25 years old with the sound of a senior citizen... I like it...
Thanks...
The comments on you tube are great! And I agree about the word unique, I couldn't think of a more fitting word though.

Today is the first time I've seen this. I'm not religious but I do love me some good gospel music.
I was shocked when I saw it because it's how I do it (singing and chords) but without a pick- the music begins at the 3;05 mark.

Forum List

Back