my dealing with ghetto racist thugs on a bus

It sounds to me like you are putting yourself into an unnecessary confrontational situation and could use a little street smarts.

Sometimes in life it's best to keep a low profile and hold your tongue.

(Unless, of course, you're James Bond or Batman then you can say whatever you want.)

or are packing a gun, knife or hammer or screw driver, and can run really fats.

Listen, I am black myself, and I try to avoid arguments with Black females in a ghetto environment. A lot of times, its just a gang rep situation, and it could escalate into physical violence once the argument reaches a certain stage. The best word of advice is to say nothing, no matter how lound and disturbing they are.!!

Not unless you are packing a Glock 19 or Mac 10 submachine gun., and you are willing to use it if the shit gets to thick for you to cut.!!

Last edited:
Listen, I am black myself, and I try to avoid arguments with Black females in a ghetto environment. A lot of times, its just a gang rep situation, and it could escalate into physical violence once the argument reaches a certain stage. The best word of advice is to say nothing, no matter how lound and disturbing they are.!!

Women!

:lol:

I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

Did they speak with a negro dialect?

I was on a bus and this group of black people, 3 males and one female was being so loud, I couldnt even hear my head phones over them. They were at the back of the bus, and I was at the front. They were laughing, and cursing, so i asked them politely to please tone it down.

BIG MISTAKE: This ghetto girl, said its a public place we can do whatever we want, and shut up, i said i dont have to shut up, and you dont have to be rude about it.

Then they called me twinkie and white boy, and threatened me several times. I complained to my local mts, but other then that, this other girl who had no business getting involved got involved and i ended up calling her a bitch.

Now, I know this has nothing to do with their race, it has to do with their culture, cause many blacks were not born in the ghetto, and not all blacks who were born in the ghetto act like this, but I wish we had adult abortions for people like this (ghetto people, those who act without class and without mannors,)

your thoughts?

p.s.

what is wrong with people, sometimes I just hate them, and wish I was 6'6 250 instead of 5'8 250, if ya know what i mean.

They all do, eventually.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec[/ame]

Last edited:
I dont even know what a negro dialect is :lol:

And this isnt a representation of most blacks, it just this particular group of 4.

Ive met some very nice black people, so i remind myself not to be racist, i even said to them i wont be racist like you, racist basterds

It was preety obvious they were trying to intimidate me, because I was white.

If I were black, same race, they would not have called me a twinkie and white boy.

Sad really, but I have found that overall, the black community does not like gay people more then in the white community'

though i never understood why

your thoughts?

p.s.

I think there are too many wussies in this thread. I would have done exactly as the poster in the OP. I often do speak up and I'm not dead yet. Sometimes I have a good result.

Awhile back I saw a black male teen in my supposedly "very dangerous" urban neighborhood toss a McDonald's bag out of the window of a parked car. I walked up to the car stuck my head i the window and said as non confrontationally as I could, "Why would you through trash on the ground when there is a trash barrel right there on the corner?" The kid jumped out of the car, apologized, picked up the bag and took it over to the trash barrel.

I recognize that I was taking a chance and not all situations like this end well, but sometimes you need to open your mouth. I usually get good results by trying to remain polite and respectful.

Last edited:
I think there are too many wussies in this thread. I would have done exactly as the poster in the OP. I often do speak up and I'm not dead yet. Sometimes I have a good result.

Awhile back I saw a black male teen in my supposedly "very dangerous" urban neighborhood toss a McDonald's bag out of the window of a parked car. I walked up to the car stuck my head i the window and said as non computationally as I could, "Why would you through trash on the ground when there is a trash barrel right there on the corner?" The kid jumped out of the car, apologized, picked up the bag and took it over to the trash barrel.

I recognize that I was taking a chance and not all situations like this end well, but sometimes you need to open your mouth. I usually get good results by trying to remain polite and respectful.

you also have street smarts.

:eusa_shhh:

I dont even know what a negro dialect is :lol:

And this isnt a representation of most blacks, it just this particular group of 4.

Ive met some very nice black people, so i remind myself not to be racist, i even said to them i wont be racist like you, racist basterds

It was preety obvious they were trying to intimidate me, because I was white.

If I were black, same race, they would not have called me a twinkie and white boy.

Sad really, but I have found that overall, the black community does not like gay people more then in the white community'

though i never understood why

If you don't know what a negro dialect is, chances are they couldn't understand what you were saying. Next time, bring a big bucket of KFC with you and give it to them as a peace offering. They'll be so busy chompin' on fried chicken that they won't be able to speak.

You do. Its called a lynch mob.

your thoughts?

p.s.

Kids. White kids are the same. Ghetto white kids can be just as ghetto black. Kids on a bus.

When I was a kid, we ruled the bus if more than two of us were on one. People were usually intimidated even if we were just being kids.

I guess my advice is don't take it personally. If you decide to argue, remember you are arguing with kids, and black kids may have more baggage. It is not personal until you make it so, or they decide to focus on you.

I've been there. I've done it all. The drivers and the company should step up, but they usually won't.

let it go

don't make it personal.

hope this helps

D.

Sometimes it's the way you approach the problem. I was sitting outside of Walmart, trying to find host families for Japanese students. My autistic boy was with me. A group of highschool kids came out and stood right in front of my table talking to themselves and every other word was the "f" word. I finally said, "excuse me, but not all of us want to hear that kind of language." The kids didn't say anything to me, but they did move on.

your thoughts?

p.s.

They all do, eventually.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec]YouTube - Reporter turns ghetto in 3 seconds[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud1F3VogyQ]YouTube - Reporter Turns Ghetto In 3 Seconds!! (SPOOF)[/ame]

Ghetto Rule number 1. A white boy should never get into an argument with a Black female in the Ghetto. Just to much racial negative history, you will never win the argument.Please remember this rule.! And you could be jumped by her friends.
Never attempt to communicate with a black female.

THIS

I once saw a carload of black girls cut off this white guy in a parking lot. All parties involved were about college age. They end up parking within earshot of each other and the white frat boy looking dude decides to go about and tell the carload of black girls what was what. Boy that was a bad mistake. He was immediately pinned down under a barrage of verbal assaults that lasted for what seemed like hours.

Awhile back I saw a black male teen in my supposedly "very dangerous" urban neighborhood toss a McDonald's bag out of the window of a parked car. I walked up to the car stuck my head i the window and said as non confrontationally as I could, "Why would you through trash on the ground when there is a trash barrel right there on the corner?" The kid jumped out of the car, apologized, picked up the bag and took it over to the trash barrel.

I agree, when you're afraid to speak up, they've won. I once yelled at a couple of black kids at the buffet. They were very young and up at the dessert bar by themselves. One of them picked out a dessert, took a bite out of if, spit it out and put it back on the display. I picked it up and told him that other people don't want to eat his germs, take it back to the table and if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. He and his sister left, I never did see their mother. I ended up putting his dessert on our table so no one else would get it. Meanwhile, my husband noticed a rather big, tall, black man heading our way. He told me, "See, there's gonna be a scene, you shouldn't have said anything." The black man got up to our table, looked down on me and said, "You did the right thing there!"

your thoughts?

p.s.

You weren't in a "ghetto", or atleast not in one that's all that bad. I can tell you why... if you'd have called that girl a "bitch" in a "ghetto" and she had three dudes around her, chances are you'd be hospitalized.

You might have been in one of those bullshit suburbian ghettos outside of major cities, where the black kids live in nice 4 bedroom colonial houses but watch too much TV and think they're gangbangers. I live in one of those now. Kids have a Hell of alot of mouth out here, including my little brothers.:lol:

Truthfully though, if it's not your neighborhood, black or white, you mind your business and they'll mind there's. If you'd been a black man 5'8 250, they'd said the same thing to you, minus the "white boy".

As for the "culture", that's alot of bullshit. You had a run in with three young boys and a female that was traveling with them (who was either one of their sister's, girlfriend's, or a lesbian) in any case with any race you might have trouble. Fact is though, like I said because you didn't get hit, the kids were nothing but mouth, shows you how "ghetto" the actual neighborhood was.

Last edited:

I agree, when you're afraid to speak up, they've won. I once yelled at a couple of black kids at the buffet. They were very young and up at the dessert bar by themselves. One of them picked out a dessert, took a bite out of if, spit it out and put it back on the display. I picked it up and told him that other people don't want to eat his germs, take it back to the table and if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it. He and his sister left, I never did see their mother. I ended up putting his dessert on our table so no one else would get it. Meanwhile, my husband noticed a rather big, tall, black man heading our way. He told me, "See, there's gonna be a scene, you shouldn't have said anything." The black man got up to our table, looked down on me and said, "You did the right thing there!"

:lol::lol:He didn't tell his mother is what happened... because had she been like mine she would have whooped my ass in front of the whole buffet for spitting my food out on a display like that. Most of the black mothers I know are very strict on cleanliness. Even when we lived in a small apartment without much and she was a single mother she kept the house spotless and when she got home from work in the middle of the night if the house was a mess she woke us up spanked us and made us clean it.

Blacks don't really do themselves any favors with their behavior on public transportation. Everybody seems to get that they're essentially spastic two-year-olds in grown humanoid bodies, but an up-close and personal reminder on your way to work really makes it sink in.

In New York I'd be sitting on the F train reading another boo-hoo write-up in the NYT about the terrible injustice of blacks living at the bottom of American society, only to look up and see live specimens in action. "Unemployment hurts African-Americans harder"... yeah, well, when you have every other black female on the bus acting like a she-gibbon on crack, what do you expect?

Blacks are a race of children, and it's not our job to raise them.

Forum List

Back