My brother is a total Ahole !!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

I guess all you have in this world is yourself at the end of day

He is mad at me because I have criticized some of the barbaric policies of both Israel and the US military and it appears we are done !!
I quit taking to my sister in September over her being a far leftist witch but my brother has become an extreme right winger

What barbaric policies?

What barbaric policies?
USA military has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and Israel has crippled tens of thousands of Arab Boys by shooting at their knees with live fire

What barbaric policies?
USA military has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi civilians and Israel has crippled tens of thousands of Arab Boys by shooting at their knees with live fire
Israel has crippled tens of thousands of Arab Boys by shooting at their knees with live fire
And how exactly do you know this?
My Liberal, Bleeding Heart, Arab loving friends and relatives in Israel must have forgotten to tell me about this.

I have news for you. Your brother's brother is an asshole also!

I don’t have much of a soul left .so you maybe correct

I don’t have much of a soul left .so you maybe correct

I am glad you agree.

I can only go by the posts you've written, but from my view it likely counts more on how things are said with you and your brother as opposed to what is said. I'm just guessing your different views were already known, and that this recent conversation got overly heated. Somebody/both went emotional. Trust me, I know about reacting emotionally to someone who is good at hitting my buttons (family members know all about our buttons) so I make a conscious effort to avoid doing so, and admittedly it takes effort.

What barbaric policies?
The arab boys are terrorists. Israel used to just shoot them. The compromise was blowing their legs off.

Don't the communists here always tell police not to shoot to kill. As Chicom Biden says "shoot them in the knee."

Me thinks it might be you that is the problem
Let’s check the tape
“Everyone around me is an Assholle”.
Lol.

Holy fuck! More right wing than you? j/k Hope you can work things out with your family members. Blood should be thicker than politics.

What barbaric policies?
The arab boys are terrorists. Israel used to just shoot them. The compromise was blowing their legs off.

Don't the communists here always tell police not to shoot to kill. As Chicom Biden says "shoot them in the knee."
Arab boys are all terrorist??

Holy fuck! More right wing than you? j/k Hope you can work things out with your family members. Blood should be thicker than politics.
In my family it’s spilled blood that is thicker

Forum List

Back