Zone1 my black ancestors sold slaves to white slavers but I blame the white slavers.

What was horrible was that White, European Christians had a religious teacher who explicitly told them not to do that sort of thing. That's what bugs a lot of people. Which is worse? To not have any moral code at all, or to have one and ignore it?
Those who originally sold blacks into slavery should be recognized for their horrible deeds. Do you hold them accountable, or do you protect them?

You are defending those who sold blacks into slavery in the first place, by trying to hide their identity.

Blacks sold blacks into slavery.
No, I recognize what was done. You are protecting whites who purchased the slaves. Without that purchase, there is no trade and since whites went to Africa and Africans did not invade European countries with caravans of slaves for sale, the arguments you guys are trying to make is disingenuous.

Nobody made whites buy slaves and if slavery was so wrong to whites, whites could have offered to pay passage to America for any African that wanted to leave in return for indentured servitude like they did whites. That was not done, so your excuses, lies and gaslighting won't work on me.

No, I recognize what was done. You are protecting whites who purchased the slaves. Without that purchase, there is no trade and since whites went to Africa and Africans did not invade European countries with caravans of slaves for sale, the arguments you guys are trying to make is disingenuous.

Nobody made whites buy slaves and if slavery was so wrong to whites, whites could have offered to pay passage to America for any African that wanted to leave in return for indentured servitude like they did whites. That was not done, so your excuses, lies and gaslighting won't work on me.
You are continuing to protect those who originally sold blacks into slavery. You are NEVER going to convince anybody that it was whites who originally sold blacks into slavery, when we all know it was blacks who originally did it. If blacks had not FIRST offered blacks slaves for sale, then none of the blacks or whites who purchased them would have been able to do so. You can't buy what's not for sale.

BLACKS sold blacks into slavery.

God you make crap up left and right. Who EXACTLY forced the black countries to sell to whites?

Be VERY specific and quote with link to where I have defended ANY slavers.
I have not seen YOU defending slavery, but I am actively calling out IM2 for defending the people who originally sold blacks into slavery by trying to conceal their identity.

Why did the British spend decades blockading the coast of sub-Saharan Africa, fighting and seizing slave ships? Why didn’t they stop slavery at the shoreline and prohibit the loading of slave ships? The reason is that they didn’t have the power to do it; it wasn’t until the later part of the 19th century that their weapons had advanced to the point they could take on and defeat large African armies with the small forces they had.

The blockade of Africa: how Royal Navy ships fought the slave trade | Sky HISTORY TV Channel

“THE BLOCKADE OF AFRICA: HOW ROYAL NAVY SHIPS FOUGHT THE SLAVE TRADE”

I love the way IM2 defends the slavery imposed on WHITE people by Blacks for hundreds of years via the Ottomans. FAR MORE than Blacks taken from Africa whites, as bad as that was.

Greg

You are continuing to protect those who originally sold blacks into slavery. You are NEVER going to convince anybody that it was whites who originally sold blacks into slavery, when we all know it was blacks who originally did it. If blacks had not FIRST offered blacks slaves for sale, then none of the blacks or whites who purchased them would have been able to do so. You can't buy what's not for sale.

BLACKS sold blacks into slavery.
Africans were most likely were selling Africans to each other long before the Europeans arrived. So it would seem natural for them to offer them up for things they wanted. It would not be unusual to them.

Africans were most likely were selling Africans to each other long before the Europeans arrived. So it would seem natural for them to offer them up for things they wanted. It would not be unusual to them.
Blaming only white people for slavery in America is simply wrong. There would have been no black slaves if Africans hadnt sold them to white slavers. Black slavers are just as guilty as white slavers.

I have to laugh at all this.

Whites invaded Africa. Blacks did not invade Europe with ships full of slaves for sale. Whites would arm one tribe in battle against another tribe in return for captives. The trade did not happen as the racists here claim and since whites went into Africa and did not have to, I can rightfully asses them with the blame.

I have to laugh at all this.

Whites invaded Africa. Blacks did not invade Europe with ships full of slaves for sale. Whites would arm one tribe in battle against another tribe in return for captives. The trade did not happen as the racists here claim and since whites went into Africa and did not have to, I can rightfully asses them with the blame.
You keep making excuses for slavers. Just because they happen to be black.

Americans are not British who were slave owners, this is a fucking scam. If blacks want to make a claim to someone, let them go to Britain. But I doubt they regret it. The settlement of slaves was the usual policy of slave-owning agricultural empires. This is colonisation. They would not have populated America if not for their masters. Slaves were loyal to their masters. And it has survived to this day.

Slavery was not always pure coercion. Often, people preferred death to capture into slavery. They fought to the last man for their freedom, even withno hope on win, they knew that they would die, but they fought anyway.

The slaves of agricultural empires had an interest in serving their masters. For this they received land on the colonized lands and this was the means of expansion of their peoples.

There is such a thing as a slave mentality. Even in the conditions of Freedom, a person with a slave mentality is looking for a master.

Forum List

Back