My annual report on the 'assault weapon' scourge

If you have that sort of hallucination regularly, see a doctor.
You seem to, the hallucination of actually hitting something you aim at.
I wouldn't know.
Well, why purchase the weapon?

Again: you should see a medical professional for your hallucinations.
You must imagine that soda can as some mean 12 point buck.
I did that too.............................................when I was 14.

How is it you do not undestand that, literally, anyting you can hunt with the Mini-14 "Hunting rifle" you can hunt -exactly- as well with an AR15?
I'm sure you could I wouldn't.

1640587532121.png

That's closest thing I've seen to a hunting rifle and I still wouldn't hunt with it. (Mini-14 ranch style)
If the barrel were longer.
With a .223 round, there are laws in certain states, it's illegal to hunt anything but varmints.
Same with an AR-15.

1640588605350.png

Like this. (Remington 700 series)

You seem to, the hallucination of actually hitting something you aim at.

More projection. The best shots I know do not hunt.

Well, why purchase the weapon?

Already answered, trollboy.

You must imagine that soda can as some mean 12 point buck.
I did that too.............................................when I was 14.
Yet again: If you have that sort of hallucination regularly, see a doctor.

If you need a AR or AK, you're living proof you can't shoot, they're the training wheels for amateurs and children.

You're FOS.
You're getting BS for RW rags.

On October 1 2019 , the website AmericanMilitaryNews.com shared a post headlined, “FBI stats show 5 times more murders by knives than rifles in 2018”:

That was shared thousands of times in less than 24 hours. An additional item claimed the Federal Bureau of Investigation “indicated” knives were “five times as likely to be used [in murders]” compared to rifles:

Yeah, facebook is an excellent source.

In several of the excerpts above, a distinct impression was given that the FBI had contrasted rifle fatalities with knife fatalities. Some of the articles did link to Crime in the U.S. 2018 > Tables > Expanded Homicide Data Table 8. Once again, the underlying data did not contrast knife-related homicide with rifle-related homicide.

It provided totals for the number of homicides (all), at 14,123. From there, it was broken down into all firearms (10,265), all knives (1,515), all blunt objects (443), “personal weapons” (hands, fists, feet, 672), and poison (5, among additional causes). Both “knives” and “firearms” were top-level categories, and rifles (297) was a sub-category along with handguns (6,603), shotguns (235), and other guns (167).

In the Army I hit the 300 yard target with an iron site M-16 every time and can do the same with an AR.

I'm sure you could I wouldn't.
That's closest thing I've seen to a hunting rifle and I still wouldn't hunt with it. (Mini-14 ranch style)
--YOU--- called it a "hunting rifle". Post # 60
And so, the question remains: What can you hunt with it that you cannot hunt with the AR pictured below it?
With a .223 round, there are laws in certain states, it's illegal to hunt anything but varmints.
Same with an AR-15.
How, then is an AR not also a "hunting rifle"?

1640625226262.png

Not my opinion.
An AR-15 can fire 45 rounds per minute.
An AK-47 can fire up to 60 rounds per minute.

If you need that many shots to kill something, you deserve to die.
No one should have that 'right' to be that incompetent with a weapon.
Should or shouldn't is irrelevant, they do, just like anyone with a fat enough wallet can buy a super powerful car and kill a family out for a drive in their minivan. The law trumps your opinion.

--YOU--- called it a "hunting rifle". Post # 60
No, I didn't.

1640678006581.png

I stated what is the difference between these two weapons?
I stated 'ONE is a hunting rifle.

YOU just guessed the wrong one.

And so, the question remains: What can you hunt with it that you cannot hunt with the AR pictured below it?

How, then is an AR not also a "hunting rifle"?
I don't care anymore.
Hunt with whatever YOU want.

Should or shouldn't is irrelevant, they do, just like anyone with a fat enough wallet can buy a super powerful car and kill a family out for a drive in their minivan. The law trumps your opinion.
Yeah, I know.

No, I didn't.

View attachment 580637
I stated what is the difference between these two weapons?
I stated 'ONE is a hunting rifle.

YOU just guessed the wrong one.
Ah. You believe the AR15 is a hunting rifle.
Good to know.
What can you hunt with the AR15 that you cannot hunt with the Mini-14?
How is the AR15 suitable for hunting and the Mini-14 is not?

Forum List

Back