My 2016 Presidential Endorsement: Bobby Jindal

13) What is the maximum amount of vacation days per year you would tolerate during a Jindal presidency?

14) What is the maximum expenditure for a Jindal trip you would tolerate?

15) What is the maximum expenditure for a trip by Supriya Jindal you would tolerate?
4i6Ckte.gif

liberal media
^^^ That just makes you look like a dope.

Wrong much of the media is controlled by the far left, if they did their job like they are supposed to, then Obama would not have been reelected in 2012.

Instead the far left media decided to look the other way..
Need your diaper changed?

Another looking in the mirror moment for the far left drones..

And now, my 2016 Presidential Endorsement:
Governor Bobby Jindal of Louisiana.

Please outline Jindal's platform.

1) What would he do to get the economy going?

2) How would he balance the budget?

3) How would he reduce the federal debt?

4) What would he do about Iran's nuclear weapons program?

5) What would he do about North Korea's nuclear weapons program?

6) What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare? If your answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

7) What changes or improvements would he make to Medicare?

8) What changes or improvements would he make to Social Security?

9) What reforms would he make to our immigration policy?

10) What changes would he make to the financial services industry?

11) What would he do about ISIS?

12) What would he do about Putin?

13) What is the maximum amount of vacation days per year you would tolerate during a Jindal presidency?

15) What is the maximum expenditure for a trip by Supriya Jindal you would tolerate?

Links backing up your answers would be most helpful.

Thank you.

As to Governor Jindal's platform. Here is my understanding from reading his writings and listening to his speeches and looking at his record. (Note that I am not Bobby Jindal and do not speak for him)

Economically:

Governor Jindal as governor has refused to raise taxes and clearly does not believe that you stimulate an economy by taxing those who create the jobs. (JFK did not believe that either FYI)

Governor Jindal by his own statements would not prevent Keystone from being passed simply to appease radical and hysterical environmental alarmists.

He certainly would not advocate paying burger flippers $10/hr thereby putting the businesses who employ them out of business.

He would not be beholden to the union bosses who caused an American company Hostess to go under and eventually relocate to Mexico because they refused reasonable concessions.

As for the War on radical Islam:

Governor Jindal by his own statements would use whatever force, including military to ensure that Iran did not get a nuclear weapon. He would be as steadfast in his opposition to ISIS.

Governor Jindal, again by his own statements, has no PC qualms about calling out radical Islamic terrorists.

As to Obamacare, it is unconstitutional (SCOTUS was wrong) and Gov. Jindal has correctly called for its full repeal. As far as I am concerned there is no obligation to replace it. There is no constitutional guarantee of health care. If the two parties happen to work out a solution that does not violate the constitution as Obamacare does, fine. But they are not obligated to provide anyone health care. You want it, pay for it yourself.

I am well aware of the direction that a Jindal Administration would take this country and I am all for it. If you want any more specific than that than I suggest that you ask Governor Jindal directly.
JInal is very impressive as a candidate. He is Christian and a fiscal conservative...regretfully, his skin is dark and the tea party will not allow another President of a darker hue. Notice, as we get closer to the elections, the teapers no longer talk about Ben Carson? Why? Because they used him as a tool to try to show they are not racist...now that he has been used, there is no more Carson worship.
Carson will go on to be a FOXNEWS Contributor, just like Poor Sarah, Huckameenijad, etc. Or get a radio show like Last Year's Negro, Herman Cain.

6) What changes or improvements would he make to ObamaCare? If your answer is, "Repeal it", then what would he do to reform healthcare in America after that?

Thank you.

As to Governor Jindal's platform. Here is my understanding from reading his writings and listening to his speeches and looking at his record. (Note that I am not Bobby Jindal and do not speak for him)

Economically:

Governor Jindal as governor has refused to raise taxes and clearly does not believe that you stimulate an economy by taxing those who create the jobs. (JFK did not believe that either FYI)

Governor Jindal by his own statements would not prevent Keystone from being passed simply to appease radical and hysterical environmental alarmists.

He certainly would not advocate paying burger flippers $10/hr thereby putting the businesses who employ them out of business.

He would not be beholden to the union bosses who caused an American company Hostess to go under and eventually relocate to Mexico because they refused reasonable concessions.

Governor Jindal by his own statements would use whatever force, including military to ensure that Iran did not get a nuclear weapon. He would be as steadfast in his opposition to ISIS.

Governor Jindal, again by his own statements, has no PC qualms about calling out radical Islamic terrorists.

As to Obamacare, it is unconstitutional (SCOTUS was wrong) and Gov. Jindal has correctly called for its full repeal. As far as I am concerned there is no obligation to replace it. There is no constitutional guarantee of health care. If the two parties happen to work out a solution that does not violate the constitution as Obamacare does, fine. But they are not obligated to provide anyone health care. You want it, pay for it yourself.

I am well aware of the direction that a Jindal Administration would take this country and I am all for it. If you want any more specific than that than I suggest that you ask Governor Jindal directly.
JInal is very impressive as a candidate. He is Christian and a fiscal conservative...regretfully, his skin is dark and the tea party will not allow another President of a darker hue. Notice, as we get closer to the elections, the teapers no longer talk about Ben Carson? Why? Because they used him as a tool to try to show they are not racist...now that he has been used, there is no more Carson worship.
Carson will go on to be a FOXNEWS Contributor, just like Poor Sarah, Huckameenijad, etc. Or get a radio show like Last Year's Negro, Herman Cain.

And the irony impaired racist/bigoted far left drone and their comments..

Jindal increases proposed sales tax hike - KTBS.com - Shreveport LA News Weather and Sports

Of course he wouldn't, he defended BP during the oil spill in the gulf left and right. He's in the pockets of oil and gas companies.

Voters in Louisiana support establishing a state minimum wage by 55% for and 38% against.

The Unions didn't cause Hostess to go under. Americans simply eat less bread and are more health conscious about their food nowadays. It's free market capitalism. Nobody bought their twinkies and people started eating more yogert and less Wonderbread. You think Hostess was the only food company to deal with unions out there?

You don't get to make the declaration that something is unconstitutional. And Obamacare does nothing to "guarantee" someone gets healthcare. The system we had before ACA was a total mess and was unworkable in the long term.

Thank you.

Economically:

Maybe. He will just continue to fill in for Rush when Rush goes on a pain killer binge. I can see Cain becoming a VP candidate for Bush or Christy.

Either way, a candidate of a darker hue will only fuel the tea party hate and they will blame it on the darkies if they lose.

I like Jindal...but he is unelectable. If you think the teapers are going to allow a person of a darker hue to become President again, you gotta be nuts.

You must have them confused with the liberals! They obsess about race! Conservatives only care about qualifications! Bobby Jindal is the most qualified! That is all that matter. Take your race baiting elsewhere.
No one can picture "Bobby" Jindal as Commander In Chief. He doesn't have the gravitas. It would be like having Dennis Kucinich:

kucinich-128x-large.jpg

Or that freaky looking guy who ran in 2000 or 1996 - Gary Bauer:

Letters-Lead-based-on-reason-not-religion-OHQPP1H-x-large.jpg

Or perhaps Alabama SenaTroll Jeff Sessions:

sessionsjpg-7929ecb2ca83a139_large.jpg

And THAT'S why Piyush "Bobby" Jindal will never be president.

Any credibility you had is now gone. We do NOT elect President's based on looks (at least us informed and intelligent citizens do not) we elect them based on policies, record, and trust. By the way did you ever take a good look at President Abraham Lincoln , whose birthday is tomorrow? Not exactly the "Sexiest man alive" but a damn good president.

Thank you.

Economically:

It is disgusting how many on this board are race obsessed. I for one am glad that my thinking is not clouded by such ignorance. I will support and continue to support Governor Jindal through the primary, through the general, through the inauguration, re election and right up until he leaves office on January 20, 2025.

As to Ben Carson, the reason people don't mention him as much is because he has no governmental or executive experience it has nothing to do with his race. I for one think he should run for Congress ore Senate and eventually a governorship. After he gains that experience I would be happy to consider him as president.

Thank you.

Economically:

It is disgusting how many on this board are race obsessed. I for one am glad that my thinking is not clouded by such ignorance. I will support and continue to support Governor Jindal through the primary, through the general, through the inauguration, re election and right up until he leaves office on January 20, 2025.
Good for you. Regretfully, your teaper ilk don't feel the same way.
As to Ben Carson, the reason people don't mention him as much is because he has no governmental or executive experience it has nothing to do with his race. I for one think he should run for Congress ore Senate and eventually a governorship. After he gains that experience I would be happy to consider him as president.
Bullshit...he didn't have any governmental experience when they were claiming they weren't racist because they liked him. What has changed in the past couple of months? Are you saying all of the Carson supporters are low info and didn't know he had no experience?

Thank you.

Economically:

I like Ben Carson just fine. But I agree with what you said and he has no experience. They are the ones obsessed over Mr. Carson. and as you see they have nothing but nasty comments on another black Republican. they are RACIST to the core

Thank you.

Economically:

Bullshit...he didn't have any governmental experience when they were claiming they weren't racist because they liked him. What has changed in the past couple of months? Are you saying all of the Carson supporters are low info and didn't know he had no experience?

There is a difference between liking him and saying he is qualified to be president.

Thank you.

Economically:

There is a difference between liking him and saying he is qualified to be president.
:lol: You haven't been here long. Carson was the great black hope for the teapers a couple of months ago. Now, mum is the word. WHY? Where did his qualifications go? Hell, there were even threads as to why he was more qualified than Obama.

Give up the wet dream...Jindal won't make it to Super Tuesday.
He is of a darker hue. A n1gger to most teapers.

Look folks, I started this thread to spread the word about Bobby Jindal 2016 and to articulate my support. Many people choose to smear the Governor by projecting their own racist tendencies. That's fine. As for me, I have started a Twitter account dedicated to this cause and it has already attracted nearly 70 followers to date! This while Gov. Jindal has NOT even formally declared his candidacy. I cannot imagine the enthusiasm once he does.

This country is fed up with the direction this country is headed in. We are fed up with the Liberal media telling is who is electable and who is not. Sick of being told who is intelligent and who is not.

If you want to be part of the solution and join our cause then please follow:

@Jindalin2016 Twitter page, a proud member of the @Thoughtsnviews family of Twitter accounts. Inform. Educate. Enlighten.

70 followers? I posted a pic of a tent and got 100 followers.

Look, I can appreciate your support for Jindal. I like Jindal and think he would make a great President. He is Christian, conservative and doesn't spew hate...but he is unelectable because he is a darkie. This is just reality. The tea party has transformed the GOP into a cesspool of hate and they will never allow a person of a darker hue to get the GOP nomination.

I like Jindal...but he is unelectable. If you think the teapers are going to allow a person of a darker hue to become President again, you gotta be nuts.

You must have them confused with the liberals! They obsess about race! Conservatives only care about qualifications! Bobby Jindal is the most qualified! That is all that matter. Take your race baiting elsewhere.
No one can picture "Bobby" Jindal as Commander In Chief. He doesn't have the gravitas. It would be like having Dennis Kucinich:

kucinich-128x-large.jpg

Or that freaky looking guy who ran in 2000 or 1996 - Gary Bauer:

Letters-Lead-based-on-reason-not-religion-OHQPP1H-x-large.jpg

Or perhaps Alabama SenaTroll Jeff Sessions:

sessionsjpg-7929ecb2ca83a139_large.jpg

And THAT'S why Piyush "Bobby" Jindal will never be president.

Any credibility you had is now gone.
Not based on you and your 23 posts, bub.
4i6Ckte.gif

We do NOT elect President's based on looks
Of course we do. This is a very superficial country.

And Right-Wingers care much more about looks than Liberals. Especially with women.

Look folks, I started this thread to spread the word about Bobby Jindal 2016 and to articulate my support. Many people choose to smear the Governor by projecting their own racist tendencies. That's fine. As for me, I have started a Twitter account dedicated to this cause and it has already attracted nearly 70 followers to date! This while Gov. Jindal has NOT even formally declared his candidacy. I cannot imagine the enthusiasm once he does.

This country is fed up with the direction this country is headed in. We are fed up with the Liberal media telling is who is electable and who is not. Sick of being told who is intelligent and who is not.

If you want to be part of the solution and join our cause then please follow:

@Jindalin2016 Twitter page, a proud member of the @Thoughtsnviews family of Twitter accounts. Inform. Educate. Enlighten.

Very good and don't waste your time on some of the people here. they are Democrat sheep/tools through and through

Forum List

Back