Muslums..bad....Hispanics...bad...negro's bad....but Trump supporters...all american!!

Not true at all since Union workers NEVER make minimum wage your theory is fatally flawed, but please try again. Raising the minimum wage does nothing for union workers. Remember that.

But the fear of unions makes Toyota and Honda plants in the south pay unskilled workers more than Walmart wages. If not, explain to me why those factory workers who only have highschool educations make what they make. You can't.
Toyota and Honda can simply move operations overseas and ship their cars like they were. The workers should be fearful of the union organizers that they don't end up in the unemployment lines like millions of other union members.

Remember that.

Yep....you already know what a Hillary presidency will be.
Abuse of power, scandals, blowjobs in the white house, riots in the streets, Secret Service agents getting caught chasing hookers, Islamic terrorists attacking all over America, and our jobs will keep going overseas.
Your party got bill Clinton to sign hw Bush's NAFTA I'm sure you can get hillary to undue it.

And hillary will fix obamacare she won't undo all the good. Will Republicans obstruct her? Yes, so vote them out.

Why do you think GOP hates trump? He's going to cost them seats. High voter turnout hurts gop
Hillary is going to do whatever they pay her to do. She doesn't care about right or wrong. She's just gonna do what the billionaires paid her to do.
Hillary isn't going to touch Obamacare. She's just going add more costs to it.
If she gets elected, she'll figure nothing she does will cause us to dump her lying ass.
If she can't win in an election straight up, she'll buy the election, just like she's buying the nomination.

Oh, kinda like what you gerrymandering, Koch minions have been doing since Obama got elected? Gotcha!!
The Koch Brothers gave $50 million.
The Unions gave over $1 billion to Democrats.

Just no contest.

Why do Democrats support raising the minimum-wage to $15?
Because every wage increase means millions more in union dues.
Not true at all since Union workers NEVER make minimum wage your theory is fatally flawed, but please try again. Raising the minimum wage does nothing for union workers. Remember that.

But the fear of unions makes Toyota and Honda plants in the south pay unskilled workers more than Walmart wages. If not, explain to me why those factory workers who only have highschool educations make what they make. You can't.
It effected government workers like the TSA....which are unionized. Civil service employees have to make $15/HR today. Civil service employees can join a union.

Raising the mw has a domino effect on the rest of the economy. They're raising Hell about it going to $15/hr. How many union members do you think that will effect if that happens?

Abuse of power, scandals, blowjobs in the white house, riots in the streets, Secret Service agents getting caught chasing hookers, Islamic terrorists attacking all over America, and our jobs will keep going overseas.
Your party got bill Clinton to sign hw Bush's NAFTA I'm sure you can get hillary to undue it.

And hillary will fix obamacare she won't undo all the good. Will Republicans obstruct her? Yes, so vote them out.

Why do you think GOP hates trump? He's going to cost them seats. High voter turnout hurts gop
Hillary is going to do whatever they pay her to do. She doesn't care about right or wrong. She's just gonna do what the billionaires paid her to do.
If she gets elected, she'll figure nothing she does will cause us to dump her lying ass.
If she can't win in an election straight up, she'll buy the election, just like she's buying the nomination.

Oh, kinda like what you gerrymandering, Koch minions have been doing since Obama got elected? Gotcha!!

Just no contest.

So are you saying that those who are working in the Honda and Toyota plants (without union) are unskilled, but those who work in plants with unions are. They are all just as unskilled as those working at Wallmart.

Toyota and Honda can simply move operations overseas and ship their cars like they were. The workers should be fearful of the union organizers that they don't end up in the unemployment lines like millions of other union members.

Remember that.
They can't if America doesn't let them. This is why either Trump/Hillary are going to be president. The GOP can't seem to understand if Toyota/Honda want to sell cars here they have to make them here, and they have to pay a living wage.

This is why the GOP are failing but you just can't get it so that's why you don't have a candidate running for president. Trump tea bagged you.

Just no contest.

So are you saying that those who are working in the Honda and Toyota plants (without union) are unskilled, but those who work in plants with unions are. They are all just as unskilled as those working at Wallmart.

Never said that. See why it's hard to have a conversation with someone who only hears what they want to hear? I'm not even going to try to have a conversation with you if that's the way you are. Bye, dummy. Went right over your head.

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is

Preach it white boi!

Does the hypocrisy ever ever end...Trump running around the planet calling out every ethnic group as being evil and bad....yet he's got 74 year old supporters sucker punching mf's at his request....God, this country is beyond sick and now these mindless fucks are blaming Obama for Trump??? No, what created Trump, is racist red necks, stupid GOP voters, too stupid to see just how fucked up their party is
I don't think you have any room to call anyone stupid.

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

Im glad he's beating the Republicans but scared he might beat hillary.

But I'm also curious to see what a trump presidency would be like.

Better than a rubio kasich or Cruz white house
i will add what you cant say bobo....it may be better than a clinton one too.....there now you can take a breath.....

Hopefully, even though he's better than republicans, there's no way America as a whole will make him president.

i will add what you cant say bobo....it may be better than a clinton one too.....there now you can take a breath.....
I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.

that's because you're white trash. *shrug*

You view all hated white people as "trash" and inferior.

You're a democrat, a racist, and a bigot.
I'm glad to see the GOP is trying to change their image and no longer wants to be the party for racists. Unfortunately it still is.

Now when their policies start working for the rest of us maybe we will join. But for now, all the stuff we like about Trump is not Republican stuff.

And who knows if what Trump says today is what he will say tomorrow

• Defund Planned Parenthood. (Oct 2015)
  • Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop. (Aug 2015)
  • I have evolved on abortion issue, like Reagan evolved. (Aug 2015)
  • Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health. (Jun 2015)
  • I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
  • I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
  • I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
  • Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
  • Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)

Can someone tell me what trump did to African Americans? The only protestors I see are African Americans on cnn and fox. Does he have some sinister plan awaiting them? I just don't understand the hate.

I will be campaigning against him hard Harry but if he wins he will get my full throated support.
i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

Can someone tell me what trump did to African Americans? The only protestors I see are African Americans on cnn and fox. Does he have some sinister plan awaiting them? I just don't understand the hate.

For one they aren't even safe at his rallies.

Trump supporter charged after sucker-punching protester at North Carolina rally

Is this how America is going operate? No fucking way the crazies win in November.
Hope so, but the issue will then become what does Trump do with all them crazy white mf's that get hard on's just seeing the guy?

i will be writing in R.Firefly again,but who ever gets in i will give them the benefit of the doubt for the 1st year and support them hoping i was wrong about them,but after that year ...........

This president was never given that year

You better vote out the GOP senators and reps too then because it isn't just rubio Cruz and kasich that suck. In fact they are the best of the lot you got.

We don't need all new politicians what we need is to get our politicians to bring jobs back home and also when those jobs come home are they going to pay like they did when they left? Because the reason you Republicans ran those jobs out was because they were high paying union jobs. The only reason they were high paying is because they were union jobs
The Democrat platform is in full support of the UN and unions. High taxes and high wages that Democrats and their union thugs support drove all of those manufacturing jobs out of the country. The UN wants to punish the wealthy in America by stealing their money. They call it "Income Concentrations". The Democrats call it a combination of income inequality and Global Climate Change. Bring in millions of poor people and they send billions of dollars out of the country to their families in 3rd world countries. 30% of Mexico's gross national product is stealing money from America. That's why they don't want to pay for that Fucking wall.

You've been totally brainwashed by Trump....
1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.

You better vote out the GOP senators and reps too then because it isn't just rubio Cruz and kasich that suck. In fact they are the best of the lot you got.

We don't need all new politicians what we need is to get our politicians to bring jobs back home and also when those jobs come home are they going to pay like they did when they left? Because the reason you Republicans ran those jobs out was because they were high paying union jobs. The only reason they were high paying is because they were union jobs
The Democrat platform is in full support of the UN and unions. High taxes and high wages that Democrats and their union thugs support drove all of those manufacturing jobs out of the country. The UN wants to punish the wealthy in America by stealing their money. They call it "Income Concentrations". The Democrats call it a combination of income inequality and Global Climate Change. Bring in millions of poor people and they send billions of dollars out of the country to their families in 3rd world countries. 30% of Mexico's gross national product is stealing money from America. That's why they don't want to pay for that Fucking wall.

You've been totally brainwashed by Trump....
1. About 85% of my consumables are made in China. I don't belong to any Union. I know tons and tons of US manufacturing operations overseas that do not belong to any unions.
2. Why would and should Mexico pay for the wall? The equivalent of that to you is tightening your Varicocele vein with a rubber band.
3. When Mexican immigrants sent their hard earned US$ to Mexico. What do you think they would do with the US$ in Mexico? Countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Japan etc. hired their foreign workers... They pay them with their currencies then these foreign workers converted them to USdollars..... So they can send it to to their native land...... What do you think those countries would do with the US$? THINK......THINK......they do not keep them as souvenirs.... Those US$ will turn around and used to buy US products and other exchange.
You Trump supporters don't know anything?
So when you hear people sending US$ to other countries..... That is good for America.
  1. They don't belong to unions because they moved overseas. That's what happens when you move operations into other countries. They don't allow unions.
  2. Mexico won't have a choice in the matter. The only reason they want our border to be a sieve is because 30% of their GNP comes from fleecing the US.
  3. No.....what foreign countries do with US dollars is exchange it for other commodities like Gold. France at one time owned all of our Gold, which is why we went off the Gold Standard. Some people make millions just exchanging cash from one currency to another, dependent on the exchange rate. But one thing is for sure, they aren't buying American products in large quantities because we don't build much of anything here anymore. We build it in other countries.
  4. China has this strange habit of making cheap knockoffs of American products and selling them like they're made here.They also deflate their currency so you can buy the imitation for alot cheaper than the real deal.

Forum List

Back